Part 22

..........

Our bodies pressed together heatedly in spite of the cold, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together.  I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as i held him even tighter.

That was truly the biggest mistake of my life but who cared at that moment. Surely none of us.

His cold hands glided slowly over my buttocks. I bounced a little not expecting it. The kiss was so long and drawn out. Neither of us wanted to get out of this trans state where nothing mattered except us and our attraction to each other.

But we had to breathe. So it was I who moved away slowly. Finally I could breathe. As the air began to fill my lungs again, I could feel his eyes reaching my soul. Although, we were in the dark.

He panted heavily and licked his lips. We didn't realise yet what had actually happened and I think none of the two of us wanted to think about the consequences of this, certainly a pleasurable action but mostly wrong..

For some minutes, we couldn't say anything. I couldn't utter a single word.. I was scared that he might just regret and apologize.

Which would be the right thing to do.

But something which would hurt me as well for sure..

So we just were there staring at each other, the sound of the waves in the background. And when I finally took the initiative to say something, he held my waist tighter and burried his head on my chest. He closed his eyes and sighed.

What was I supposed to do?

I just hugged him and caressed the back of his head. I knew he could hear my hertbeat speeding up as the seconds were passing.

" Let's go back to the hotel" he finally said after a minute of silence. I nodded and got down carefully. He gently covered me with his jacket seeing how I was wet and my shirt which was now transparent.

The way back was silent. Too quiet for my taste but I didn't even have the courage to speak. So I walked a little further in front of him holding his jacket tight. We arrived a moment later. And I didn't even say good night before taking refuge... ashamed... in my room.

I was wet from head to toe. And the sand was starting to scratch so I jumped in the shower quickly. I tried not to think about it too much. Maybe if we act like If it never happened, we'll be fine...

I changed into dry clothes and sat on the bed..

How to tell you guys that my emotions took over very quickly now that I was alone with my thoughts. The guilt rose to my neck and a second later,

my tears started rolling down my cheeks. Maybe it was just a way for my body to calm me down...Maybe I was crying because of Ga eun, or the fact that Jungkook now knew I felt things for him....it was clear that after this kiss there was no doubt anymore....

I wouldn't know how to answer you..., but what was sure was that that night, I cried almost all night buried in my sheets.

And that was just the first day of this trip.. That I should have just declined at the first place.

The next day, I just didn't want to wake up and face anyone.

But I had to so I stood up against my heart and went to get ready for the day. Those were vacations where I was supposed to relax but..that was a fail.

It didn't take me much time to be ready. I wore my sunglasses to hide my huge dark circles and walked out of the room. I locked my door and burried my hands in my pockets.