Part 49

This chapter contains :

•Mature languages

•Smut

•18+

•If you are not comfortable; feel free to skip.

Otherwise,

Enjoy!

••••••••••

After dancing a little more, Jungkook grabbed my hand and we got locked in the toilets. He turned me face against the wall and held my arms tight in my back so I can't move an inch. He untied my top slowly and began to leave wet kisses on my back and my nape. I parted my lips, feeling my inside heating up by every of his touches. He licked the back of my ear making me gasp and checked the door before pulling down my pants and unzip his.

Tae: Babe....Hurry... I said out of breath.

As soon as my sentence ended, I felt him penetrating me slowly. My legs began to tremble immediately and my eyes shut. He moaned near my ear turning me on even more and grabbed my hips to hold them so tight that at some point it hurt me.

Tae: Hahhh~ Oh god..! Move....move... I said my hand holding his shirt to make him go deeper. He left a long groan and moved his hips forward.

JK: Sh-hit~You are taking me so well..

Tae: Hah hah hah... This is amazing. Faster. Faster.

He took a grip of my hair and quickened his pace. Then, he held my thigh to spread my cheeks a bit more. I was then against the wall, fucked by my boyfriend as if there was no tomorrow. He really gave it all making my moans getting louder and louder that I was even scared that someone might hear us on the other side of the door.

I turned to kiss him and looked at him with the most innocent eyes ever despite of me. His face was deformed because of the pleasure. That sight caused me to get even harder. He noticed it and slide his hand to my member, that he started to stroke gently.

My mouth opened slowly, feeling his cold hand on it and sticked my tongue, just as a reflex. He smirked, feeling proud of himself and licked my jaw, before carrying me to the toilets, he sat on them and placed me on him, then he signaled me to ride, which I did without wasting time.

He looked up at me and caressed my thigh encouraging me to go faster.

I bounced on him eyes closed and felt his fingers slowly holding my cheek, brush my lips and entering my mouth slowly. I began to suck them while moaning a mess.

JK: Fuck. This view is better than the Eiffel tower. He teased me.

I would have liked to chuckle, but the whole situation just forbade me to. I grabbed his hand and leaded it inside my top. He understood right away and removed it completely to have better access on my nipples. He sucked on them and played with them aggressively. That added up to my struggle.

Tae: Hahhhhh~

After some minutes, I felt something pleasurable coming so I went faster and deeper and groaned loudly as I came all over my tummy. He smirked and did some thrusts forward before emptying himself inside me.

JK: Shit! Hah.

Tae: Hah...

He kissed me gently this time and let me catch my breath some minutes, before we go out and fix ourselves. He fixed my hair and top, placed a soft peck on my forehead and we finally unlocked the door. As soon as we walked out, we met some questioning looks and smirks.