Part 31

................
••••••••••••••

I never really cared about the future.. I wanted to live my life in the present fully and just go with the flow. No one knew what was going to to happen anyway. I might not wake up from my sleep. Who knew?  So what was the point to plan a whole future?

But after love hit me hard, haha, I was starting to think about tomorrow. I was even making plans in my head for us.

How sad and pathetic was that? 

A future...

We couldn't have any future together..

And while I was thinking about this whole thing, 

I was in the water, I felt in peace,

I felt light just like a feather. In there , my problems seemed like nothing, my heart was feeling in ease and that was such an amazing feeling that I didn't want it to stop anymore..

I wanted it to last so much..

I closed my eyes and then I felt my lungs pressing down. I suddenly needed to breathe more than ever before, the confusion and disorientation of shattered light through water that's usually murky and filled with floating specks. I couldn't see, I couldn't breathe,

but still,

I didn't try in anyway to get out of there..

__________

After some minutes, coughing echoed in the empty room, the blondy above Taehyung , looking at him with worried and sparkling eyes..

Jimin held Taehyung 's cheeks and finally sighed. He sniffled and looked away a minute to pull himself together. Taehyung still a bit out, frowned and then tried to sit.  His friend helped him carefully and wiped his hair with a towel.

JM: I can't believe you actually.. Yaaa!

Taehyung still trying to catch his breath and empty his lungs from the water  looked at him  confused.

Tae: What happened?  He asked with a broken voice.

JM: You almost drowned in the bath you idiot ! Hah. What would have happened if I didn't arrived in time??  Thank god I know your password..

Tae: I am sorry.. I fell asleep and..

And he remembered how he felt in the water and how he actually did wanted to drown.

Tae: I thought that was a dream... He muttered under his breath lowering his head.

JM: I knew you were not good but that much!  Taehyung, this is not a solution for any of your problems.. Don't do that to us.. Okay?  He almost begged him and held his cheeks ,then pulled him in a hug.

Taehyung hugged back and closed his eyes.. He actually had a knot in the stomack thinking about how he was willing to drown to death..

Tae: I am sorry....

After holding each other tight during some long minutes, Jimin decided to make them something to eat while Tae was on his phone. The boy couldn't take his eyes off him now..

He was worried and wanted to help him but knew Taehyung would be the only one able to get him out of this situation. He had to move on by himself.

Tae: Chim. I can feel it. He said from the living room as he felt Jimin's intense stare on him.

JM: You scared me so much.. He answered with a little pout, obviously still  in shock.

Taehyung turned his head and sighed. Worrying people was the last thing he wanted.