Part 41

.................
••••••••

It's been a week now since I saw that new about Jungkook and Ga eun and I decided to stay still and not try to do something that I might regret after. So maybe i just ignored it?

Because the problem was not Jungkook and Ga eun anymore but my family istelf. No matter if they cancelled their wedding, the issue between me and my family was still so present that I didn' t dare to attempt anything about the matter " Me, Jungkook "

That was  monday and like every mondays, I was exhausted of the Sunday night with my friends and was drinking a warm tea in the living room, whining about my headache. I still abused on the wine the day before and as awlays, I was paying for it.

Jackson was gone for his jogging that morning so I was left home alone. The TV was turned on but I was not even paying attention to it and was rather on my phone scrolling on my friends' stories about last night.

I lied on the sofa and stared at the ceiling a long moment before flinching because of the sound of my phone. Someone was calling. I sat up instantly to check who it was and how was my surprise when i saw Cia's name written on it. I sighed, not knowing if I should pick up or no and after a bit of reflexion, decided to take the call. I couldn't run away from them forever anyway.

Tae: Hello? I said with a low voice, a bit shy as it's been so long since I had contact with them.

[ Tae! ] She exclaimed the second after making me let a small laugh despite of me.

Tae: What's up Cia?

[ What's up?? What's up is that you litteraly forgot about us! We are so worried for you. How are you doing? I still can't believe that you actually picked up. ]

Tae: I was trying to handle things on my own Cia. And I would have called you by myself anyway when I would've been ready.

[ Hah. So many things happened. You have to catch up. ]

Tae: I know. I kind of heard about the new.. I said standing up to go to the kitchen and put the mug in the sink. I leaned against the table and stared at the fridge as there was a silence of some seconds.

[ So you actually knew? Since when? ]

Tae: Mhm. Some days.

[ Hah. I need to see you right now.]

Tae: What with you? Haha. How am I supposed to meet you ?

[ I am actually in Paris right now. I arrived yesterday with Seo ha. What about a date? Haha. ]

I stayed silent a minute not sure if it was actually a good idea but I missed her so much that I agreed for the meeting, which made her scream out of hapiness. I pulled the phone away from my ear and smiled softly.

We talked a bit more about how we were doing, how was work and all and I hung up to go get ready. I threw the phone on the bed and went to take a quick shower. We agreed to have lunch togther at a restaurant that we used to go before.

And to be honest, I was happy to meet her. At least one of them.

____________

Jackson arrived home when Taehyung was ready to leave the appartment. He looked around panting heavily after running so much, and saw the boy getting out of his room in his prettiest outfit. He pouted and took a long sip of his water before frowning and taking seat on the chair to catch his breath a second.

Tae: You are here? Can you look after Yeotan today, you said you didn't have work anyway.

JC: Why? Where are you going like that? Do you have an appointment with the manager of that shop we went to meet the other day ?