Part 20

...................
•••••••••••••••••

Taehyung stared at him and when Jungkook licked his lips and burried his hands in his pockets, he hung up and parted his lips.

They looked at each other a long moment without uttering a word.

......................
.............     ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung walked to Ga eun's door and got welcomed by the maids looking at him with obvious worries in their eyes.

Tae: How is she?  He asked getting in.

They shook their heads saying that she was not getting better. He sniffled and walked upstairs. He knocked at Ga eun's door.

Tae: Noona? He called out  pushing the door slowly.

As soon as he entered, his sister jumped in his arms still sobbing. He patted her back and cupped her face into his hands. She was all red.

Tae: You are so ugly when you cry.. God..

They both chuckled and Ga eun pouted.

Tae: Are you okay?

GE: Yeah.. I am just... Hah.....

She sat on the bed and wiped her nose. Then she looked towards the window.

Tae: What happened? Tae asked putting down his bag on the table and sitting next to her.

GE: I accused him of cheating on me.

He sighed and caressed his nose. What was this situation?

Tae: I am pretty sure he doesn't though.

GE: I know... I...went too far saying that but.. Just put yourself in my shoes for a second. Mhm?  He is most of the time out and I don't even know what he is up to. He is quiet, he ignores me sometimes and doesn't seem to care about our wedding which is not far anymore..

Tae: Noona.. You should not analyze every single things like that. Jungkook is a good guy. He would never be able to cheat on you. So just.. Trust him?

Ga eun lowered her head and exhaled shakingly. She shut her eyes and rubbed her face, frustrated.

GE: I don't know how to deal with this mess. Our couple has been doing well so far.. I don't understand what happened.. Like... Hah... That's driving me nuts.

Tae: This is all in your head. You are becoming paranoid.

GE: Why are you on his side?

Tae: I am not. I just know you. We grew up together. Remember?  Hahaha.

She giggled and leaned her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

GE: Thank you for coming.. I felt alone.. I can't talk about this to mom and dad because.. They would get worried and ask to see us. That would upset Jungkook even more.. So.. I called you.

Tae: Mhm.

GE: I am sorry... For the other day.. I didn't mean to make you feel bad.

Taehyung smiled softly and held her hand.

Tae: It's okay.

GE: Hah...what time is it?

Tae: Around 6pm. Why?

GE: He is not back yet. I don't think he would come home tonight.

Tae: ........Did you try to call him?

GE: I did. But he doesn't pick up. What do you want me to do.. I just have to wait until he calls me back.

Tae: Yeah..