Part 5

................

What on wattpad was that??

For a second, I felt my heart throbbing. I would have liked to move but my body was just paralyzed. And he didn't seem to have plans to move either so here we were in this position for almost 20 seconds. Which seems like nothing said like that but that is actually very looooong.

After I pulled myself together, I looked away and rolled to get off the position. He coughed and also stood up. I immitate him and fixed myself. My T-shirt which was white some minutes before was know full of mud and soaked. As for him, well..

He was just wet because of the water. He checked the state of his clothes and raised his eyes at me. Me who was now too embarassed to say anything. I just lowered my head and came back to the car.

JK: I'm gonna change. You should too.

Tae: I will finish it first. Go ahead. I said with a low voice that I couldn't control.. I was still in shock actually.

JK: Alright. He said as he walked in the house. I looked at him until he vanished from my sight and smacked my lips.

Tae: Well. That was.. Bizzare.

I washed the car in silence mind somewhere else for some reasons after that. I finished after an hour I think and went back inside to take a shower, litterally. I couldn't go out like that.

As I got in, Jungkook was already clean in his suit as always.

JK: Come here. He said signaling me to walk up the stairs.

I did without whinning and followed him to a room.

JK: Your clothes are inside. Go take a shower. And thank you for the car.

Tae: Mm. No problem. I answered as I entered and closed the door. I looked around, got straight to the bathroom and started the water for a bath.

While waiting, I approached the window and saw a car parking. It must be Ga eun. She got out and removed her sunglasses with a huge smile.

Jungkook walked over and grabbed her waist to pull her in a kiss. I just stared at them a minute and sighed.

Two dolls kissing. Barbie and Ken.

I chuckled at my thought and ran a hand through my hair. I removed my dirty clothes and got in the warm bath..

Damn.. That felt good. I sat and grabbed the shampoo.

I could relax for half an hour alone, in the huge bathtube with the bubbles and the smell of soap and shampoo. Floral scent.

I even fell asleep.

When I finally finished, I wore the robe and got in the bedroom. I wiped my hair with the towel while hummimg a song.

The sound of my phone almost gave me a heart attack.

Tae: Who is it?

I looked at the screen and saw Baekhyuni hyung's name. I smirked and picked up.

Tae: Hello~ I said with a deeper voice. More sensual.

I heard him chuckling.

[ Hello. What are you doing darling~]

Tae: I was just taking a bath. I was about to change but you called me. Haha.

[ Mhm. So you are in a robe right now?]

Tae: Why? Are you curious?

[ Hell yes I am. ]