Part 13

................
••••••••••••••••

That moment at the shop was very emotional. My mom found it cute that I was crying because of how my sister was beautiful. Well yeah. She was indeed gorgeous.

But, I was not someone  that emotional. Why would I even cry because of a dress. I mean, that was not even mine. So I knew, this was something else. And I knew what was it. 

It was....because the dress was not mine exactly...

Well, that was pathetic. But i had to admit. I fell damn hard for my brother in law.. I guess.

I had been thinking about that the whole day.
I was lost deep in my thoughts when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

JH: Are you there?  Junghyun asked with concern.

Tae: Ah?

JH: You didn't touch your cake. Hahaha.

Tae: Ah.. Hahaha. Yeah. I was just a bit..

JH: Out? What's wrong? You have been like this since the morning.

Tae: No.  I am okay. I am just thinking about something I have to do  tomorrow.

JH: Oh. Okay. But eat your cake for now.

I just smiled and began to eat slowly.. Not with much optimism. Even though it was delicious.

GE: Mother. Hahahah. Ga eun exclaimed suddenly. I raised my eyes and looked at the three women getting out of the bathroom.

Mrs Kim: She is right honey. You should already think about that.

GE: I just showed him decorations for baby's room and he freaked out already. Hahaha.

Mrs Jeon: How do you know?

GE: Because he told me that we should focus on the wedding first. Doesn't seem like babies are his priority for now. She said as they took seats at our table.

Mom chuckled and took a sip of her tea.

Mrs Jeon: Maybe he doesn't want to share his wife with anyone yet. Hahaha.

GE: Maybe. Most likely. Hahaha.

JH: You are talking about kids already?  Aren't you guys a bit ,just a little bit in rush?

Mrs Kim: Aren't you excited to see your nephews and nieces?

JH: Well, little Jungkook oppa?  Hahaha.

I hide my expression behind my cup and just drank wishing to dissapear from there. That was the opposite of the " beautiful day" They said. At least for me.

Fortunately, my guardian angel called me.

My Jimin, my soulmate who must have felt that I was not feeling well from where he was.

Tae: ah?  Sorry. I have to pick up.

Mrs Kim: Alright.

I stood up and walked out for a moment.

Tae: Thank you Jimin. I said with a sigh. I glanced inside the restaurant and ran a hand through my hair.

[ For what?]

Tae: I was trapped.. You saved me. Hahaha.

[ I am happy I could help you then. Hahaha. Are you with your parents?]

Tae: I am with Jungkook 's mother, mom, his sister and Ga eun noona. We tried our wedding clothes today. Hah.

[ Oh. That sucks.]