Part 36

..............
•••••••••••••••

The bedroom was bathed in a soft, muted glow, casting long shadows across the walls. Jungkook and Taehyung hungrily locked eyes,

the desire between them palpable. They craved an intensity that only their connection could satisfy.

Their bodies pressed together, a primal magnetism drawing them closer. Jungkook 's hands grabbed the younger's waist, pulling him forcefully against his own strong frame.

A surge of electricity coursed through their veins, fueling a raw, passionate hunger.

Tae gasped as his lips descended upon his neck, leaving a trail of tantalizing bites and gentle nips. Pleasure mixed with a touch of pain, heightening their senses and deepening their arousal.

The room echoed with their ragged breaths.

With a commanding force, Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the wall once again, their bodies melding together. Their hands roamed with an urgency, urgently seeking and discovering each other's contours, igniting desire with every feathery touch.

Their rhythm grew more intense, their movements fueled by a swirl of lust.

Jungkook's grip tightened, his fingers gripping Tae's dark hair, asserting his control.

The latter allowed himself to be consumed by Jungkook 's dominance, surrendering to the pleasures that awaited him.

Tae: Hahhh~

Clothes were discarded without hesitation.

Revealing tensed bodies glistening with anticipation. Jungkook 's hands explored Taehyung 's flesh with a mixture of tenderness and ardor, claiming every inch of his lover's being.

Their connection intensified with every stolen glance and every whispered plea.

Eyes still into the other boy's, Jungkook guided Tae to the bedroom and onto the bed.

Their bodies entangled in a passionate embrace.

Sharp breaths turned into moans as their movements became fervent, a symphony of wild lust.

Tae: Hyung.. Hahhhh~

Tae arched his back, his nails digging into the older's skin, leaving a trail of delicious pain in their wake.

Their thrusts became relentless, fueling an inferno of pleasure that threatened to swallow them both.

JK: God damnit.. I missed you so much.. Jungkook said as his hip thrusts got harder making Taehyung roll his eyes due to the pleasure.

Tae: Yeah yeah!  Jungkook!!  Hahhhhh! Ngh~

Jungkook placed little kisses on his neck amd burried his face into his shoulder.

Bound together in a web of ecstasy, they reached the peak of their passion.

Time seemed to stand still as they climaxed,

JK: Fuck! fuck!  Yeah.. Yeah... Hahhh.

Tae: Hahhh~ This feels so warm.. H-hyung...

Their bodies convulsed with an intensity that broke every barrier.

Gasping for breath, they held on to each other, trembling in the result of their shared release.

Lying side by side, their bodies entwined, they basked in the residue of their passion, their breaths gradually steadying.

In the silence that followed, their fingers intertwined.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung in his arms and held him as tight as he could.