Part 21

............
••••••••••••

The two boys stared at each other a moment. Taehyung was adorable with his red cheeks and his eyes..

Those eyes full of lust..

Still, Jungkook was very calm. He just looked at him and brushed his lips with his thumb..

JK: Are you okay?  He asked in a low voice. Almost whispering.

Taehyung parted his lips and gently licked the older man's thumb and bite it. His desire had never been that high. Jungkook watched him carefully and sketched a little smile.

JK: Don't look at me like that.

Taehyung didn't utter a word. His hand slowly went on Jungkook 's chest. He got closer reducing the space between them. The other boy didn't move.

Not that he couldn't. Rather that he didn't want to. He wanted to see how far will Taehyung go.

Tae: Hah...

Taehyung could feel his breath.. He caressed Jungkook 's arm gently and burried his hand in his brown hair. Jungkook shut his eyes a moment and rolled his tongue..

He was falling deep in Taehyung 's game. His hand went on his waist slowly.

Taehyung stared at him and breath into his ear.

That made Jungkook shiver for some reasons.

Then, the young man burried his nails into his arm once again and leaned to connect his lips.

Tae: h--hhh....

But before he could, Jungkook opened his eyes and held his hand. He raised his eyebrows and looked at him in the eyes.

JK: We should sleep. He whispered and kissed Tae's hand gently.

Taehyung was little by little getting back to his sense and gulped. He looked away and ran a hand through his hair.

Then, he stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook who sighed and lied on the bed with a groan.

JK: Fuck...

Taehyung got in the kitchen and took support on the table before biting his bottom lip. He rubbed his face in frustration and poured water for himself.

Tae: What shit is happening.. He wondered as Ga eun popped in his mind.

.................
.......
....

I knew exactly that what I was doing, and feeling was wrong and immoral.. But I couldn't fight against it. Sometimes you just want something that you could never have.. Unfortunately.

I licked my lips and looked towards the door of the bedroom hesitating to come back. I also was very embarassed...

I had a fucking wet dream about the guy who was sleeping just next to me.

Can you even be more desperate than that?

I stood there a long moment thinking of what to do. Not going to lie, a urge to wear my jacket and leave was taking hold of me.

But I decided to stay anyway. I couldn't leave him alone there. So, I went to the living room, lied on the sofa and covered myself with a blanket.

Tae: God... Make him forget tomorrow please.. How am I supposed to face him.. Argh.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but nothing to do.. I lowkey wanted to go back there and finish what I had started but.. That was a bad idea right?