Part 24

••••••••••••
………………

CONTAINS

• mature language
•Smut
• 18+

If you are not comfortable with it,

Kindly skip the chapter.

Otherwise,

ENJOY!😉😂

Love was something that Taehyung was afraid of. So, whenever someone tried to make a step towards him, showing any kind of..affection, he hated it. He was young and he assumed something so deep was not made for him yet. That's why he ended up sleeping here and there. Having one night stands with people he would barely remember the day after.

He didn't want to be attached to anyone and show any kind of weakness. He considered loving as a weakness. Loving someone makes you do things you would never think you'll do.

And that was happening to him now. When those dark eyes reached his soul. When this man crossed the door of his life and his heart and that he couldn't even stop him. A man who understood him, with whom he was comfortable to talk about anything. Someone he couldn't get tired of. A voice he would listen to all night without problem.

Because that was a voice which reassured him and made him feel safe.

A man who urged something in him and took control of his thoughts. A man who knew how to talk to him, knew how to make him feel special somehow.

That was everything that Jungkook was..

But above all, he was the forbidden fruit..

Someone he couldn't have, someone he shouldn't try to reach for. He knew that was bad but bad things are exiting right.

And that's how it felt when their lips touched with incredible tenderness. Taehyung liked that feeling of  forbade and He could sense that it was also Jungkook's case.

Jungkook who held his hips tightly, eyes piercing him. He already felt himself naked in them.

Their eyes met and Taehyung felt his heart pounding.

It was intense but He didn't show it. How could he? Jungkook shouldn't know he had that much power on him.

The man caressed his thigh and slid his hand excruciatingly slowly into his top. Taehyung who held his breath and held back to groan.

His lips hurt, so badly he bit them to calm himself down. Jungkook bent down again for this time to attack his neck. He smelled the perfume of the younger boy. It turned him on even more. Everything about Taehyung turned him on. And with alcohol it was no better. He kissed Taehyung's honey-colored skin and left bluish marks all over. Marking it as his territory,

As his.

Taehyung slipped his hands through the older man's brown hair and started to breathe hard. He felt good, he was starting to get high as if he was on a strong drug. And how to say that it could be the case. Jungkook clearly was for him.

And then he felt his sweet lips smashing on his once again. He opened his mouth inviting him to enter.

Which Jungkook did gladly. He even pulled Taehyung deeper and explored his wet cavern with such a pleasure. His hands wandering on the boy's body.
And after some minutes almost suffocating, he sat up and admired Taehyung for a moment.

He looked so pure, his skin glowing with the lights of the parking lot and his cheeks were red.. Seemed like he ran through miles. He looked like a doll and almost like a child sitting shamelessly legs outspread.