Part 25

•••••••••••
…………………

I couldn't utter a word anymore. What was I supposed to say after that anyway.

" I will cancel the wedding.."

For some reasons, I felt relieved but at the same time, somewhere in my head, I knew I made him break a promise he gave to my sister and to my parents as well...and that was awful.

He noticed me zoning out and overthinking again so he held my hand gently and placed a sweet kiss on my lips to bring me back. I kissed back and looked into his eyes.

JK: Stop thinking about the worst. Mhm?

Tae: You...

JK: I will take responsibility anyway. So chill. He said with such a calm that impressed me.

Tae: But..

JK: No "but"....

We just stared at each other a moment before I held his waist and hugged him. I burried my face in his chest and closed my eyes. That was the safest place I had.

I felt him caressing my back and kissing my hair. I didn't know anymore how I should have been feeling.. But to be honest, I would never feel better in other places than Jungkook 's arms.

That's what I had in mind at that moment.

And maybe there was a bit of guilt....

But most of all, there was my love for him and I knew he could bring what has been missing in my life. I needed a shoulder to lean on, someone I could trust and would give me the attention I never got from my family.

After some minutes locked in the toilets, someone knocked at the door. He smiled and went to open.

- What were you doing??  Do you think this is your personnal toilets??  The middle aged man complained as he gave Jungkook an angry look.

He apologized and signaled me to come out with him. I sniffled and bowed at the ajhussi before walking behind him. We got to the table and got welcomed by the other's questionning eyes.

SY: Where were you?

HS: We finished eating. You guys were so long.

I bite my bottom lip ignoring what to say and sat down while Jungkook left some weird excuses. I sighed and glanced at Soyeon. Her tired face had shinned in the meantime. She looked at me with a teasing and happy smile at the same time.

Tae: What?  I mouthed.

She just raised her shoulders faking not to know. Soyeon was smart and me and Jungkook knew it very well. I guessed she already found out before us telling anything. I gulped and then, my eyes got caught by Jungkook 's hand on my thight. Caressing it slowly.

I blinked, confused and flustered, and looked at him talking with his friends calmly.

As if that was totally fine and normal..

I didn't move his hand away. I couldn't but like it. That was Jungkook after all.

I finished my breakfast and was now in a total different mood from the night and soon in the morning. I was ready to start the day and have good times in this beautiful city.

As soon as I got done with my food, I proposed some activities to do. We couldn't stay at the hotel the whole week. The sun was shinning, the weather was so good so we had to do something.

JK: Seogwipo submarine?

HS: I have heard about it. They say that it is a good activitiy.

SY: Mhm. Sounds cool.