Part 4

.................
•••••••••••••••••

There was a long silence after what I did.. I smacked my lips and smiled as gently as I could. Maybe.. I got too carried away? Haha...

Tae: Hum... I am sorry. I truly apologise. I said lowering my voice. Me and Yeontan are in fault. I said bowing a little bit.

Ga eun sighed and ran a hand through her hair. I knew she was done with me. And I actually could understand why.

HS: Mhm. what do you say Kook? The smiley guy in red suit asked amused by the situation.

I raised my eyes at Jungkook who closed his eyes for a second and sighed lighly.

JK: I need... Fresh air.. Seriously. He said as he walked away and came back inside the house.

I pouted sadly. Hoseok walked over and tapped my shoulder.

HS: Fighting! He yelled as he gave me a finger heart and followed his friend. I looked at them with Doe eyes and turned to Jimin who was still standing there staring at me ready to explode in laughter.

Tae: I allow you.

His face deformed, he held his tummy and began to laugh his ass off as I was looking at him in disgust.

Tae: Waaaa. That was a really long laugh.

He wiped his tears and took his breath. He couldn't even talk.. This brat.

JM: Fighting! HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry.. It's just... Mhm.. You should manage your temper sweetie.

Tae: But he provoked it. I mean... Hah. Ya Yeontan! How could you do that one someone 's most precious treasure??

JM: hahahaha!

Tae: Jimin!

JM: Okay okay.. Hmmm. I stop. He said with no will to do so.

Tired of Jimin's shrill laugh, I went to wash my hands and fix my hair. I was sweating as shit. That was way too hot outside.

Tae: We should get in now and find something to drink.

JM: Are you brave enough to get back inside? Haha.

Tae: Shut up Jimin. We just arrived and you want us to leave already?

JM: Okay. That's not polite actually. So! Let's go! And face the consequences.

Tae: Mhm. Let's go Yeontan.

A bit scared of the owners of the house, we entered and walked to the kitchen that we searched for some long minutes. The house was bigger than we thought.

We asked for two glasses of juice and decided to vist the big house.

GE: Taehyung!

Tae: What?

GE: Don't make a mess again.

Tae: Ya. What are you taking me for?

GE: I take you for the troublemaker you are.

Tae: Oh wao. I said giving her a moue that she gave me back.

Jimin chuckled and we walked up the stairs to get in the first floor. Yeontan went to have fun with one of the maids.

...................... Time skip.
...............

We finished exploring the "castle" after some more minutes and then, Jimin said he had to go. I knew he was gonna meet that Yoongi guy.

So I just agreed and he left phone on the ear. Hah. Now I was alone with Ga eun and Jungkook... And his friend.

When I came back inside occe again, I saw the two men talking in the hall.