Part 28

.................
•••••••••••••••••

The air in the room was more than heavy. Jungkook didn't know what to say, so he just stood there some seconds trying to process what Taehyung had just said.

Taehyung him, was trembling, frustrated about the situation and tears still flowing on his cheeks like a river. He sniffled and rubbed his face before leaving the room to get in the balcony. Getting fresh air would probably help him with his breathing which was then a mess.

Jungkook licked his lips and ran a hand throught his hair. Then, he looked towards the balcony and sighed.. He actually was not sure of what to do next.

Taehyung closed his eyes and raised his face at the sky.. The wind blew on his hair softly. He wiped his tears away and finally stopped to shake. Which means that he was taking control of himself little by little.

________________

I couldn't breath.

I was.. Suffocating, so much I was overwhelmed.

That was a new and scary feeling that I don't wish to anyone. Because that was hurting.. A lot. But you just don't have any control on it. Which was worse.

After my breathing finally got regular, I looked down and sighed. I think that took two minutes? To fully come back to myself. Then, I gathered my courage and turned around to see if Jungkook was still there.

He was..

He walked to me with confident steps and pulled me in a hug. Something that I actually didn't expect at all. He patted my back and then kissed my hair..

Gently , innocently.

I didn't know what to feel about it...

I was lost.. Completely lost..

Tae: Hyung.. Don't do that.. I finally tried to push him away but I was not strong enough and I knew I didn't want to leave his arms as much I should have.

He knew it..

That I actually wanted to be hugged. So he just stayed quiet and we stayed like that some minutes.

In the silence.

I felt my heart calming down as well and I relaxed a bit. I gave up and just hugged back. What was the point to fight against it anyway...

He knew I loved him, he knew and I knew that I needed him at that specific moment.

JK: I am so sorry... He finally whispered after some long minites of silence.

But his voice was different. It was..trembling, full of pain..

He was crying holding me tight and tighter with the seconds. Then, I found him face burried into my shoulder, sobbing..

That broke my heart even more.

JK: I am sorry Taehyung... You deserve so much better..

I sniffled and cupped his face in my hands.. I never saw him crying that way.. About anything.

I caressed his cheeks and felt my tears falling too.

JK: You are a beautiful person with a pure soul. You deserve someone who is able to give you the world and love you more than you love them.. He uttered with a bit of struggle.

That was precisely the problem..

That someone...

I didn't need anyone. I didn't want of a guy to promise me the world or give me the moon,...