Part 3

...............
•••••••••••••••

You know, I didn't have any problems with Jungkook at the beggining. Like why would I hate on someone I just met.

But man!

He really got on my bad side that night. He doesn't know any single thing about me. How can he allow himself to judge me and my behaviour. I am a Kim so what?  I am also a human.

I walked to the parking looking for the car but I couldn't see it anywhere. Where did this idiot go again?? That was not the best moment to mess with me. Because I couldn't barely stand on my legs.

I know, I drank too much and what he said was partly true but you can find another way to say it!  He was being rude!

But for my defense, my dad was really annoying me and stressing me out. How can he not know that, first, I didn't like those kind of ceremony, and second, that I WAS GAY!? Like... How can he not know me that much?

Tae: Shit..

As I was walking in the parking lot looking for my car, I felt someone holding my hand.  There was two men in suit.

Tae: Huh? 

- Good evening. The blonde one greeted me with a smile. I just raised my eyebrows and looked at the other one.

- Hum. I am Ki Kahyun and he is Lee Jisoo.

Tae: Yeah. I am... I am Kim Taehyung. I said trying my best to stay lucid. But fuck ,I was wrecked.

- We know. You are Kim Dongwook's son. That's an honor to meet you.

Tae: mmmm.

- Are you okay? 

Tae: Hmm?  Yes. I am fine. I just.. drank a bit and.. Haha. But I am okay. Don't worry. I should just.. Ah..

I stumbled. Fortunately, one of them held my arm and made me stand straight.

Tae: Hahah. That's embarassing.

- Shall we take you with us?  We are going to a party right now.

Tae: Ah?  No. I should just find my driver and go back home. Today, no party for me.

- No. We can't let you like that. I mean in this state. The brunette said glancing at the other boy and raising his eyebrows.

I was bad... Those guys won't leave me alone.

Tae: It's really fine. I just want to go home.

They wouldn't listen to me and began to drag me to a car.

- Don't be silly. We are going to have fun together.

Tae: H-hhh. You... Ya...

Suddenly  I heard someone yelling from behind us.

JK: What's happening?

- Oh?  Jungkookshi. We just met Ga eun's brother. He is cute. Haha.

I turned around and raised my eyes at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and pulled me from their grab.

- huh?  We were going to help him. He is drunk.

Tae:  I am... not. I can leave by myself. I said pushing Jungkook with the bit of strength I had.

- We will give him a ride.

JK: Thank you but I take care of it. He is my brother in law. So my responsibility.

- He doesn't seem to be okay with it.

I closed my eyes a bit and ran a hand throught my hair.

Tae: I don't feel good...