Chapter 4:Behold, Creation!

Ulrich put away his hammer and looked at Emopa and Vatel. "I've discovered an ability I had recently that's made smithing a whole lot easier. Though, to master my power better, I purposely use the worst materials for my hammer." He said as he clapped his hands together, all of a sudden the two were inside of a giant forge that extended for at least a mile. Pots and cauldrons filled with molten material, an anvil in the middle at the end of the walkway. The place looked new, like it was meant for creating. There were chains hanging from the ceiling and there were racks with molds for different types of weapons all over the walls. "Welcome, to the Forge of Creation!"

Emopa and Vatel looked in shock. "So you basically have some dimension shifting ability?" Emopa asked. "That's sick." Vatel added on. Ulrich looked at the two and walked towards the anvil. "Alright, let's get this started. Emopa, extract the soul for me." Emopa would then extract the soul from Vatel's weapon. Holding it in his hand. "Alright.. the materials I had you collect for me were for a blade suited to Vatel's liking. As for you, Emopa, I'll have to craft another blade for you, luckily, in the forge, every material that I have ever seen before is able to get manifested and created in here. So hand me the materials for Vatel's blade."Ulrich said, at which Emopa handed him the materials. "So, wait a sec.. you've never seen these materials before?" Emopa asked, Ulrich then responded. "Well, some of them. I just needed to finish an order for a customer. Anyways, let's get started." Ulrich then snapped his fingers as a furnace appeared in the wall next to him, at which he threw the materials inside.

Vatel and Emopa sat back and watched as the materials melted down at an incredible speed. Ulrich then grabbed a lever and pulled down on it, watching the mixed molten materials fall into a large cauldron. He then lifted it up with one hand and hopped on a chain that began moving towards the mold racks. He looked through one of the many racks and grabbed one for a Greatsword. "I know you'll like this." He grabbed the mold and jumped down, the molten materials still staying inside of the cauldron, not even spilling out once. He walked towards a sort of stone table. He inserted the mold into a slot and the table immediately took the form of the mold. At which he poured the moment purple material inside. "The interesting part about this, is that it changes to your favorite color." He as he cooled the molten material down instantly. He then picked it up and brought it to the end. A furnace right next to the anvil. He heated up the raw blade and summoned a hammer. "Now.." He would bring the hammer bring the hammer down onto the blade. Beating the blade quite hard but not too hard. It was almost like he was creating the song smithing the blade.

After a while, the blade was done. He reached into a chest and made sure to put a guard and hilt on the handle. He would then engrave the handle into the blade. "It's finished. Catch!" Ulrich would throw the sword towards Vatel, who caught it in one hand. Emopa would then engrave the soul back into it. "Alright. It looks good.." The blade began to be consumed by his shadows, it almost becoming completely black. "I'll name it shadow hunter." Vatel said, Ulrich then picked out a mold. "You like Katanas don't you.. how come your other one broke?" He began crafting the blade, which it by itself was 6 feet. "Well, I was fighting some old man.. he had one arm.. I forgot his name... He apparently beat me in a sword fight." Ulrich seemed surprised. "You, eh? Why didn't you use your sword techniques?" Emopa then sighed. "If I used it, regardless of magic or a physical weapon, it would've been destroyed instantly. I've trained my skills to the point where I could slice the entire moon in half." Emopa said. "Ahh.. alright then.." Ulrich said. "Well, here." He handed him a complete katana, black and white material with some words engraved into the blade. "Name it." Ulrich said. "It's meant to conduct your magic and apply it's properties to the blade." Emopa then grinned. "I'll call it Black Sky." He chuckled and looked at the shattered katana. "I'll use this broken one as a sort of last move type of thing.. there's enough blade to perform a true sword style." He sheathed both Katanas as turned watched as the realm they were in disappear. "Alright! You guys get that free of charge, now, who are you gonna find next?" Emopa thought for a moment. "How about Fox? She's most likely a judge."