PART 2 (Chapter 20: Reunion)

It was now been two years since what was dubbed the Corruption Incident happened. There were no winners that day, and only losses. What was the loss for Oni? His sanity. It was in a normal world, people living their normal lives and making a living, till a bright purple star appeared in the sky. A boy was sitting in class, his head resting on his palm. He turned his head, seeing the bright purple light in the sky, but before he could say anything, he felt a cruel presence behind him as the star disappeared. "It's rude to stare at others y'know." The boy jumped and people turned to him before seeing the man standing behind him. It was Oni, staring at the class. The teacher raised a brow, "Who are you? You're not supposed to be in my class..." Oni stared at the teacher. "Do you believe in magic? The supernatural?" The teacher shook his head and waved him off. "Just get outta here." Oni stayed for a second before stretching out his hand. "I've killed countless amounts of people... You all won't be any different." Just then, a single-edged blade with a total length of around 5 feet crashed through the building and impaled the teacher.

It crushed the teacher instantly and turned him into a pile of blood and flesh. The class began to scream before Oni spun the sword around and had fun slaughtering everyone. Meanwhile, in The Grey, Emopa was fighting with Scourge. Scourge was actually blocking his attacks now but still dodged a few, however, he noticed extreme improvement. During this time, he had also trained all of his summonses, even the basic ones. Scourge dodged back to avoid one of Emopa's attacks, but he instantly appeared in front of him and had the blade right to his neck. He had also learned to get better control of his magic. "Well done Emopa. You pass. Now, I have a task for you, please, do tell your friends. A long time ago, I did something and I made the first anima weapon, it can manipulate life, that include the soul. I lost it somehow, and its user in unknown. However, it is a world that's rather advanced in technology. In the Delta-76 Universe." Emopa nodded. "Yeah, sure." Emopa changed, he stayed the same height, but his hair became shorted, it reached down to his lower neck. His eyes were orange, and would probably remain that way.

However, he did grow a little bit of a mustache and beard. "Alright Scourge, I'll see you." Scourge chuckled. "Very well, see you, my child." Emopa had a few plans first, he threw on a cloak to cover himself before taking out a worn-out tanto and slashing out a portal with it. He then stepped out onto a paradise world, the same world that Yakon was buried in. He saw his katana stabbed into the ground, which he grabbed and put in a sheath. "Much smaller than I'm used to... It wouldn't hurt though." All of a sudden saw Yakon form in the distance. "Oh, it's you... Hello Emopa." He smiled. Emopa grinned and laughed. "It's good to see you, Yakon. I'll make sure to get my revenge." Yakon chuckled. "He's just blinded by corruption. Since my sword was imbued with pure energy, it should deal decent damage against him." Emopa nodded and watched Yakon disappear. He then heard a portal open and his eyes widened as even with all the training he did, he still felt overwhelmed by the being that stood in front of him.

Though, he felt strangely calm. He had light blue hair that faded to white. It was short. It couldn't sense the mana but he sensed the presence. "My name is Purity, you can call me Puron. I am the leader of the pure faction of gods. I need you to come with me." He turned around. He had wings, although they seemed like light blue Crystals and they didn't seem attached to anything. Behind his upper back was a pretty small halo, and on his forehead was a symbol. Emopa stayed quiet and followed him into the portal. They entered a massive white room, the floor tiles being marble, the pillars being made of quartz and gold, and at the top sat a small ball of light that had a brightness almost as great as the sun. There, in the center was a large table, a map of what seemed to be a universe. At the table sat a few more gods. Just then, another portal opened up. "Ah... There we go." Vatel stepped out and looked around. He had a Greatsword that went directly down his back and it was completely black.