Chapter 6:A Burning Past.

The sunlight peered through the windows on a sunny morning. Emopa woke up and checked his inventory. He had everything that was collected from the last raid, smiling a little. "Ahh.. a dragon?" He seemed quite confused when he checked his book of summons. "I'll see it later; I'm going to have a conversation with them." Emopa then hopped out the window and into a nearby forest, taking a seat near a fallen log. summoning the participants in the raid last night. "Skull, Bones, and Rot." I commend the three of you for surviving till the end. You've all grown quite strong... "You've made me quite strong too." Emopa checked his stats. His current stats were:
Level-28
Strength:16
Endurance:16
Dexterity:26
Swordsmanship:25
Mana:18
Agility:21
Vitality:23
He had 15 stat points. He sighed and opened his inventory. "Anything you guys want?" You deserve it. " Emopa waited for a response from the group. Skull and Bones shook their heads. Emopa nodded and snapped his fingers, causing the two skeletons to disappear. "I wonder what the orc squad got-" Emopa then got cut off by Rot. "Master.." Emopa seemed surprised, as he had never heard Rot talk. "I didn't know you could talk," Emopa said, leaning back. "You can call me Emopa." Rot nodded. "I've been meaning to tell you about how I'm like this in the first place." Emopa seemed confused. "What, you weren't always a rotten man?" "No, I wasn't." "I wish to tell you of my past." Emopa then sighed. "I've got time; go ahead."

"Well, it all started when I was about 20 years old."
-Flashback-
(My name was Cario Genesis.)
Cario was standing in front of a large crowd with a man next to him. The man wore a blue cloak along with some fancy clothing. "I hear you declare Cario Genesis first division army commander and rank number 5 hero!" The man said as the crowd erupted into cheers. The man, who was the prince, handed him a medal, at which Cario bowed and shook his hand. He then waved at the crowd and smiled. Truly, it couldn't get better. However, it did. After he went back inside, he was walking through the castle. entering the hallway and getting congratulated by different people. Then a girl came up to him. "Oh, hey, Naomi." Cario said with a smile. Naomi had a slight red tint on her cheeks. "Can you come to the garden with me?" The short woman said she had long orange hair and brown eyes. Cario agreed and was led to the garden. "Congratulations on becoming division commander and number 5!" Cario chuckled. "Listen, as long as I can help others, I'm alright." I'm happy." Naomi then smiled and turned to him. Her hair was blowing in the wind. She wore a rather plain dress that also seemed to blow slightly. "Then help me by staying by my side. Become my lover." She said it with a red face. Cario took a moment to process everything before his eyes widened.

"What? You.. wanna be with me?" Cario asked, clearly not believing it. Naomi nodded and giggled. "You seem so surprised. "So, what's your answer?" Cario's face went a little red before he nodded. "Sure." Naomi would then kiss him happily. "Okay! "I'm going to go take care of my grandmother!" She then began to run off. "Have a nice day!" Cario seemed happy. surprised, but happy. He began to make his way to the entrance before the king walked up behind him. "Cario! Why are you leaving so soon? "Come, let's have a talk." Cario then turned around and nodded. He was led to a room with the other four top heroes. Number 4 being a scientist of some kind, number 3 being a swordswoman, number 2 being a warlock, and number 1 being a paladin. The king took his seat, as did Cario, before chuckling. "This is a celebration of the new number five." We acknowledge his strength and admire it! We feast!" The scientist, Marco Levo, turned his attention to Cario. "You've got that potential to be number one. And you're so young too." I'm jealous." He chuckled. A person then burst into the room, panting. "King! "Come to the research department; it's urgent!" The king stood up and stared at everyone. "If it's urgent, I suggest you all come along." Everyone stood up and followed the man. "Explain what's happening." Number 3, Rose Ulvano, said: The man fidgeted with his glasses. "It's an energy signature.. a big one.. by far the biggest one we've seen!" They entered a large room with a magical device meant to observe the cosmos. It was a giant eye. Scientists and researchers scrambled around trying to make sense of the situation.