34:The Outer Incident (3) (Very short chap)

Maria was sitting in her domain, kneeling on a large tree branch as she sat. "Oh my sweet Verger, why won't you come out of these gloves..?" She then looked up and grinned. "Because that's not actually her." Plague said as he stood there, grinning. "What do you mean?! I can feel her soul!-" Plague then interrupted. "Scourge can make certain souls mimic others. Gods and vergers are no exception to this. Which is why necromancers and necromancy are such taboos. They go against the very nature of the soul to fit ones personal desires." Maria looked down at the gloves and began to sob quietly.

Plague then made a more fleshy Scourge form next to him. "I killed him too." Maria's eyes widened as she saw Scourge. He looked emotionless and lifeless. "But I reanimated him into my little toy!" He said, stroking his chin. "He's a good fighter too." Before Maria could do anything, Plague sat down. "Calm down miss Goddess of Life. While searching for people to turn into puppets, I came across one interesting world that The Seraphims Eyes went to, it's destroyed now, but amid all that burning magma I found a skeleton!"

He grinned. "Interesting right? So I brought him back, turns out his name is Codicia, and I was asking him how his skeleton remained, he went on to say how these little robots called nanites protected it. He was in hell for quite a while according to him. It was terrible, but he worked his way up and became their ruler! Hell is now an entire city that he built up from the ground!" He then snapped his fingers and Codicia was there in a suit and tie. "By the way. He's not under my control, he's interesting enough to have his own free will."

He laughed and grinned more. "I can still kill him and eat his flesh and those bones too! So anyway I took Scourge's powers which is how I was able to bring his soul back, Scourge still has the ability to manipulate the dead and souls though. Also!" He took out a black a green sword. "This is where your Verger is. Mono." Maria reached out for the blade and Codicia slapped her hand away. "Take your hands off my prized possessions." Tears welled in the kind goddess's eyes. The entire earth began to move around them, plants, trees, animals, and everything living was about to attack them.

"Oh, you wanna go?" Plague grinned as he wasn't sure if he could beat her or not. She was an actual powerful goddess, though her kindness did get the best of her at times. All of a sudden a portal opened up and a god stepped out. "Stand down, Plague." It was Mayhem. Plague immediately jumped back and opened a rift. "Tch..." He stepped back as Codicia and Scourge followed, and the rift closed. Mayhem looked at the sobbing Maria as he sat next to her.

"Come on. I'm here." He said as he brought her head to his chest. A few more pure gods such as Humility, Tammy, Goddess of Frost, and Yumi, Goddess of Divinity. They were all there to keep watch while they got word that Connie (Or Rumo depending on which god), the God of Chaos as engaged and started fighting Nam, God of Justice. They also go news that an Abomination known as Yeno and a Kagehara known as Eco started to battle as well. They were minor ones, but still, their battle would more than likely be devastating.