Chapter 5:The Start of A Game.

Emopa and Vatel stepped out of Ulrich's shop, seeing that it was dark outside. "Phew, it's been a long day. " Emopa said. "Let's head back to the inn, I'm tired." The two began to walk back to the inn, and once they reached it, Emopa stepped into his room before getting an idea. "Let me try something, I'm pretty sure I'm able to gain a good portion of the exp my summons gain while also getting items from them.. meaning I should be able to get some cool stuff overnight." Emopa said to Vatel. Vatel seemed quite interested. "Well, make sure you step outside and summon them, remember, you still have the two Orcs." Vatel said, chuckling. "You're right." Emopa then opened his window and jumped out, opening his book and sending out his three main summons, along with some smaller orcs and skeletons. "Alright, go out to some random monster-infested places and dungeons and just kill everything in there. If you find any creature that's useful, bring their body's back to me in the morning." All of the summons nodded and disappeared. They all seemed to be pretty fast. Emopa hopped back into his room and laid on the bed. "We can search for blossom tomorrow."

The two then went to sleep. Meanwhile, Rot was with a group of skeletons, mostly archers but with a few melee weapon users thrown in for good measure. They were in the desert, and a large structure that looked like a palace laid in front of them. "Okay.. let's go." Rot said, Emopa was led to believe that he couldn't talk, but he could the entire time. They would head to the entrance and look up at the massive door. Rot would push open the door and look around. It appeared to be an entrance, with torches lighting up the dim room. There were stairs that led to a second floor. However, their goal was to find a trigger that led to the main part of the dungeon. The group began searching around the palace. It having multiple floors to it. One of the skeletons discovered some jewelry on a statue of Gregory, the previous Arch Vampire. He would attempt to remove the necklace from the statue, however, once he did, the room began to shake and a pathway leading underground opened up behind a wall. A skeleton grabbed a torch as the summons began to gather and descend the dark stairwell.

The halls were really dark, darker than normal. Until they reached an opening into a large room. Groups of goblins looked starved inside. One of them turned around and hissed at the group, the skeletons hissed back and began to run at the goblins, Rot watching in amusement. One skeleton was a little special among the rest though, instead of bows and swords, this one had a rapier. He seemed rather skilled too. He was killing goblins left and right, and he was wearing the Arch Vampires necklace, which gave him blood-based abilities and the ability to absorb blood. After all the goblins were defeated, they entered another battle room. This time it was filled with a type of floral monster, it looked like a large living mushroom person, about 10 feet in height. The skeletons got ready as the mushroom monster let out a loud roar. The skeleton army charges at the monster, with a good amount of the melee units getting crushed instantly by the force of the swings the monster threw at them. The archers would aim their bows and shoot at the monster, luckily, its skin wasn't that thick and was actually rather soft. The arrows were able to pierce it and damage it a little.

However, this only caused it to become even more enraged. It stomped on the ground, causing cracks to form in the ground. The ground immediately caved in under everyone, causing them to fall into an even deeper part of the palace. This part of the room was with glowing plants and other flora filling the room. Some of the skeletal archers fell apart during the fall but put themselves back together. Rot landed on his feet along with the rapier skeleton. "You're pretty good.. I'll name you.. Bones." Rot said to the rapier skeleton. "Hopefully our master approves of the name." He said this as he watched the mushroom monster stand up. "What kind of creature is this.. I have never encountered anything like this in my lifetime. It is larger than the smaller, more kind mushroom things.." Rot pointed out. The monster in front of them was an Alpha Mushroom.They were able to produce toxic spores, but due to the majority of the group being skeletons, it wouldn't even work anyway. The alpha mushroom stood up and roared loudly, running at them. Bones ran at the monster that was charging at him. When it began to swing, he jumped on his arm and then began to rapidly thrust his rapier repeatedly into the monster's face.