28:Time off. (Short Chap)

After a few days of traveling, the group finally reached a beach, where people seemed to be having fun. "Oh shit, wait..." Static said as he looked at their clothes. "We don't have any swimwear..." Mareth pointed towards the boardwalk. "They have shops for swimwear." Ulrich already created some swim trunks for himself. "Well, you all should have enough money from the quests we did back on Earth." Emopa took out his blade and let out both Onis. "I think you two should get someone sunlight as well. By the way, since you're both Oni, what do I call you both?"

Corrupt Oni rubbed his head. "Call me Core Oni. Call the original Oni." Emopa nodded. Both Onis looking at Yami and Kami. "Two of the same person?" Kami asked. "One reeks of blood spilled from innocents..." Yami said as he covered his nose. "Shush you guys... Let's just go get the clothing." Mareth said as the rest of the group had already walked away to go shopping. Yami and Kami went to a store that they believed had what they wanted. So now it was just Emopa, Mareth, and both Oni's. "Why don't I give you a new name?"

mopa asked Core Oni and he sighed. "Fine. What is it?" Emopa though. "How about Hason Shita? We'll call you Shita for short." He nodded and the two walked off to find clothes. Now it was just Mareth and Emopa. "Well, Emopa, aren't you gonna go shopping?" Mareth asked as he was already in swimwear. "Soon, let me check my status first." Emopa opened a menu and checked his stats. He saw something quite odd, however. 'Chosen by The Dark.' is what it said. "Huh... Odd. I'll ask them about it later." Emopa then summoned Rot and the rest of his summons.

"Alright. I'll just go look for somewhere to change, you guys have fun." Emopa already had some swimwear, so he was fine. When he got out of the bathroom, he was topless and had completely black swim trunks. "Let's go." He said to himself as he stepped onto the beach, being stared at by quite a few girls. He saw the rest come out and joined him. Vatel was wearing some dark purple swim trunks, Ulrich was wearing a green water shirt as well as shorts, static was wearing some purple swim trunks, Ruek wore black, Hugo wore orange, Tuku wore forest green, Fox wore an orange and white two pieces, Sorra wore a black two-piece, and Amy wore black with a sun hat.

The group was getting stared at, but they never minded. Oni and Hason were both in matching swimwear, and Yami and Kami were nowhere to be found. Everyone went to play in the water aside from Emopa, Fox, Tuku, and Amy. Amy sat pretty close to Emopa, and she wanted to ask a question. "How do I look?" Emopa looked at her and blushed a little, averting his eyes and nodding. "You look good." Amy smiled and leaned on Emopa.

Tuku and Fox looked at each other and grinned. "Why don't you two just go out already?" Fox asked as Amy looked at her with a smile. "Good idea! Right Emopa?" Emopa was looking away. "Oooh, what a nice sea shell." Fox giggled. "He's never been good with women." Tuku laughed and stood up, "Come, let's leave these two alone." Fox nodded and got up, leaving with Tuku. "Amy... Do you think I'm weak?" Emopa asked, looking at her. "Well, I wouldn't say you're weak! It's more like you underestimate people too much."

Emopa stared at the sand. "I see... Even after I go all out, I seem to always fall short." Amy then placed her hand on his and smiled. "Well, even so. I'll be here if you need me! Every step of the way." Emopa couldn't help but smile slightly. Amy then kissed his cheek and stood up. "Wanna play volleyball?" Emopa nodded, standing up and walking over to the group. "Watch out!" Yami yelled as Static grinned, he threw a potion into the air and threw a ball at it.

The potion shattered and splashed on Emopa, Mareth, Vatel, Hugo, and Oni. The potion turned them all into women. Emopa blankly stared at his (now her) large chest. "Wait huh?!" She covered herself. "Static what the hell?!" She yelled, Vatel already covered herself with bandages, and Mareth did the same. Oni, however, is a slightly different outfit now. So it was nothing revealing. Hugo, on the other hand, was hiding somewhere. Static was on the floor hysterically laughing. "OH MY GOD IT DID WORK! BEST PRANK YET!" Vatel sighed and wrapped some bandages around Emopa. "Oh static... Why not join us?"

Emopa asked as she walked toward Static. Sorra and Fox already set up a net, and Ulrich created a volleyball. Despite the bandages, Emopa and Mareth were still relatively busty. "This feels so tight..." Mareth said, growling a bit. "Welcome to being a woman," Amy said as everyone got on different sides. It was Emopa, Amy, Fox, Tuku, and Hugo vs. Vatel, Mareth, Sorra, Oni, and Yami. Yami served the ball and watched it fall onto the other side, Emopa hit it back up in the air and Fox jumped, spiking it down onto the other side. "One point for... Umm... What's the team name?" Ulrich asked Fox.

"Hmm... Besties!" Ulrich chuckled. "One point for besties." Mareth sighed. "These fucking large ass tits!" She yelled as people gathered to watch the game, some even recording. Amy served the ball and Mareth set it up while Vatel smacked it back down. Emopa saved it and leaped forward, diving and hitting the ball back up. Kami, Static, Hason, and Ulrich were playing cards. Static was then hit in the face by a Volleyball. "You, FIX THIS!" Emopa yelled as her bandages had fallen off, some guys in the crowd going wild.

Static groaned and sat up, going off somewhere. Ruek came and sat down to take his place. They all had a lot of fun that day and static ended up making everyone back to normal. They needed this time off. Hopefully, they can get more.

(I'm trying to add more slice of life bits as a way to kind of build character, but I know that isn't the only way, and I'm not used to righting stuff like this, but I'll try to do it more often. If you have any suggestions, comment!)