47:Traitor.

Vatel stared up at the large building, Emopa standing on the edge of it. "Nice to see you all." Vatel narrowed his eyes, "Emopa!-" Mareth interrupted him and dashed at Emopa, however, Emopa blocked the punch he threw with ease. "When will you all learn," Emopa said, Mareth looking him in the eyes with nothing but rage. "Learn what?! That our used-to-be friend just upped and joined the enemy?" Emopa's eyes narrowed, and Oni appeared next to him, his hair dark purple like Shita. "I'm doing this for us." Oni blocked a sword swing from Ulrich.

"Let him talk, trash," Oni said, kicking Ulrich in the face, and sending him through multiple buildings. "DOING THIS FOR US? YOU'RE GETTING RID OF INNOCENT LIVES!" Mareth yelled, Emopa squeezing his fist. "My people were innocent, yet the gods slaughtered them mercilessly." Exo stared down Emopa, "You people are violent monsters. We know your origins. The manifestation of the man who made a deal with the very epitome of evil itself!" Emopa stared at Exo and grinned. "So what?" For a moment, everyone saw something that was Emopa but wasn't Emopa. It was large, skinny, long claws, formless in shape but took the form of a monster.

It had sharp teeth, and multiple red eyes, and it was incredibly hostile. "Shit... Everyone-" Exo dodged back an attack from Plague. "Nice reflexes, Rager!" Exo growled and summoned a large scythe, hissing slightly. "Try not to corrupt yourself, eh? Should I call you a pure-corrupt god or?" Plague asked, poking fun at Exo. Exo was ready to swing, however, he noticed Emopa's gaze shift to Ludwig, "Let's see how well you illuminate the sky." Emopa said, grinning widely. "He's after Ludwig!" Static yelled as Mareth threw a kick at Emopa's head. He dodged and threw him.

Before everyone else could attack, Emopa released all of his summons. Rot, Shita, Oni, Plague, Doc, Ruek, Kai, and Zen. "What?! I killed him-" Mareth said, climbing out of the rubble of a soon-to-be falling building. However, he was greeted with a rather hard gut punch. "Time to show you why I gave your master a run for his money!" Zen said a crazed look in his eyes. "The level Emopa would have to be at to manage that many summonses is unreal..." Alyssa said as she saw her brother standing next to Emopa, "Rea..." She said, frowning.

Rea readied his spear, grinning. "Kill them. I'll bring them back, and they will be there during the day of freedom." All of Emopa's summons and Rea spread out and attacked everyone. Emopa stared down Ludwig and Hugo, "The Sun and The Moon... As I've said before, the light shines too bright. I'll snuff it out, with no chance of reigniting." Emopa drew his katana, grinning. "I'll crush the hope of every living creature in Existence that denies freedom." His left eye began to turn red but soon became normal. Ludwig and Hugo drew their blades, a shivering running down their spine.

Black portals spawned in, about 74 of them. "DODGE!" Ludwig yelled, and the two dodged back, the blades from the portals causing a huge explosion. Ludwig landed on a light pole, and Hugo landed on a stop sign. Hugo blocked a few weapons before grabbing Emopa's blade. "Ooo..." He felt his sword heat up, immediately letting go. "Solar Radiance!" Emopa's eyes widened as his blade lit on fire, watching Hugo's blade also light ablaze. He dodged a swing and watched his sword burn to ash. He jumped back, but got slashed in the side by Ludwig, sending him through multiple buildings.

"Hehe..." Emopa chuckled as blood dripped from his mouth and his wounds healed. He then coated one of his hands in 'reality' and the other with gravity. He then dodged out of the way from Ludwig, throwing his blade at him, he teleported to it, and immediately, the building was cut to bits. "Moon cleave." Emopa grinned, and the two disappeared, everyone could see black and light blue trails clashing together. "He can still keep up even though those summons drain a shit ton of mana? He almost has as much as the Origin Star!"