Chapter 21:Forever Ruling.

Sorra was falling through a seeming infinity abyss, being pulled down by the tendril. She screamed but soon stopped when she found out she had been falling for a while. "Huh... Wait, I'm not supposed to be worried about this! Emopa... Everyone... I've got to find a way back." A black portal then opened up and the tendril threw her out. She was now in the sky of some planet. "Gah!" She looked around. "Oh shit!" She was not that far from the ground. "Food Magic: Dough Cushion!" A pile of dough appeared below her. When she landed it caused her to bounce into the air before she fell back down. "Ugh.." She stood up and heard people yelling. Before she could even say anything, a bunch of people surrounded her with spears. They were speaking a foreign language but they seemed like they were telling her to get up. She took a moment to breathe before following the armed individuals. They carried her into this candy-land-looking area. The ground was soft, the rivers were chocolate, the hot springs and volcanos were melted caramel, some trees were made of ice, and the building looked like normal architecture. "Wow..." Sorra said.

They brought her to this castle, even larger than the one back on Earth. They were brought to the throne room of the castle, where a bunch of soldiers and what seemed to be religious officials resided. There sat a rather short man, about 4'11, resting his head against his palm. The people they apprehended her spoke in their native tongue, after listening, the supposed king nodded and told them to go away. He then stepped down from his throne and walked down toward her. "A human? In Candi territory... Interesting." He examined her. "Wait, you can speak English?-" A person that looked like a Candy Knight pointed his blade at her. "Only speak when you are asked to speak." He said as the king raised a hand. "My name is Candy, yes, I know. My kingdom and I have the same sounding name. I assure you it's spelled differently." He sighed. "So, tell me human, how did you get here? Humans are an extinct species in this world, so tell me. How did you survive?" Sorra sighed and explained everything that happened. This intrigued Candy as well as everyone else in the room. "So, you're from this world called Earth?"

"Correct," Sorra said as she stood up. "And this earth is ruled by humans? Interesting, and so you're telling me that it was destroyed by some guy named Oni?" Fox nodded. "Mhm." Candy then sighed. "Now you're stranded here huh? Well, don't worry. I'll help you and train you. This is good timing, we're currently at war with the Orc and dark elven kingdoms, so you'll make a fine addition. Do you have any combat skills?" Sorra giggled, embarrassed. "No, not really." She looked away, but Candy smiled. "That's alright! I can train you." The people in the room seemed surprised. Candy has only ever trained his best men and women, and even they received minimum amounts. Sorra, however, nodded in agreement, maybe then she'd feel like she'd be useful to the rest of them if they ever meet again. Candy brought her to a sort of armory, "Pick a weapon, any weapon." Sorra searched the room before finding a spear she seemed to like. She grabbed it but stumbled as it seemed pretty heavy. Candy stared and chuckled. "You're in for a ride young lady." He laughed and pat her back. After a few months of weight training and exercise, she was ready to start combat training.

She was able to handle the spear with ease, it feels lightweight to her. "Wow..." She seemed quite amazed. "Alright! Time for the combat training! Butterscotch, get in here!" A girl about Sorra's height appeared next to Candy, looking down at him. "Yes sir?" She asked with her being on one knee. "Train this young lady right here. She'll make a fine soldier." Butterscotch glared at Sorra, standing up and narrowing her eyes. "Fine. Don't expect me to go, easy little girl." Sorra raised a brow, "Little girl?" She readied her spear, on the defense. However, Butterscotch disappeared and instantly Sorra was forced against the wall, causing her to cough some. Before she knew it, a spear was against her throat. "You have to react." Fox was sweating, she'd never seen anything that fast before. She's kept track of the Vatel and them before, but even they weren't this fast. Butterscotch sighed. "Come on, I'll take you to the training course, you'll fight me along the way, as well as learn to fight multiple enemies." Sorra heard all of this and gulped. Anything to save her friends though.