43:Origins and Relaxation.

Amy ran down a narrow stream, chasing someone. Her eyes seemed cold, yet hostile, like she was hunting. "Fight me, Cas!" She yelled as she chased a man through the woods. There was an unspoken rule about swordsman dueling. If people wanted to challenge a top five, they would have to be within the swordsman/woman's line of sight. If one unsheathes their sword, the other must as well. Both also have to be in perfect health. Amy challenged the number four swordsman, Cas Ostan. Which he accepted. However, he wasn't expecting her to be so aggressive. "Shit! She's as aggressive as Oxi..."

Cas said he turned around and parried a few sword swings from Amy. He was caught off guard when she kicked him in the stomach. Before he could react, she stabbed him in the chest and tilted her blade upward. She then made a large open gash on his shoulder to the stab wound. She would then slash him more than seven times in a second, immediately killing him on the spot. She stared at him and sighed. Taking his scarf as a sign of killing him. The way how one could tell they killed a swordsman, is by taking a notable possession of there's.

Once you have killed someone for a higher rank, you discard the previous possession and take the opponents. If you kill a lower rank, you leave them with their possessions. Whoever takes it or burns it will replace them. Amy saw a portal open up in front of her, it was Alyssa. "How are you holding up?" She asked. She was with Sorra, Fox, Yumi, Tamaki, and Marolie were behind her. "We have a meeting, but afterward, how about we enjoy some time together, just a girls' night out?" Amy thought for a minute before nodding.

She looked pretty depressed, her eyes looking cold and lifeless. "Yeah... Let's go." Alyssa led her to a meeting room where the boys were waiting. Static, Mareth, and Ruek seemed irritated and upset. Vatel and Ulrich seemed pretty normal. "What happened, Puron?" She asked. Maria was there, sitting down and having a slightly worried look on her face. "Emopa was attacked by all five major clans, even one traitor Abomination. One of the Kageharas sent us data and this is what we collected. So, Emopa has unlocked his Dark abilities, and turns out, he has two of them."

Yumi raised a brow. "Two? Isn't that impossible?" Puron nodded, "It is. One allows him to utilize a seemingly endless amount of weapons, tools, items, and inanimate objects. The other, allows him to summon creatures of the dark. Not only that, he has a realm outbreak. That was the last piece of info transmitted before she died. So, here's the plan, as you all train, we're going to recruit from the other three major clans, specifically their 'Origins'." Vatel seemed confused. "What's an Origin?" Puron tapped his chin. "It's a special individual within a clan like you and Emopa are bearers."

Vatel nodded. "I know the Isshin will come over willingly, and so will the Star, however, the Alter is the one we have to worry about since they're unpredictable." Everyone agreed, and Purity sighed, "Get some training done, good luck." The men left and went to train while Sorra groaned. "This is so stressful..." Yumi smiled, "Well I know a good spa place, recommended by yours truly!" She giggled and looked at them. "A day of relaxation would be nice..." Tamaki said as she smiled a little. "Come on then, what're we waiting for!" Marolie yelled as Yumi opened a portal.

It was the Immortal Manor. Yumi led them to a large hot spring outside. Next to it was something like a changing room, the other girls looked around as they had never seen such things before. "Wow! So... Luxurious!" Tamaki said as she began to strip. Marolie was already naked with a towel over her chest. As the girls got undressed, they made their way to the hot springs, taking their seats and sighing in relief. "Sooo... You girls got any stories to tell?" Sorra asked as she decided to submerge herself a little deeper into the hot springs.

"Oh, I have one!" Yumi said as she jumped up, revealing everything. She then sat back down and coughed a little. "So, it was Exo's birthday. He's the god of mayhem, right? So... We wanted to surprise him with something nice. Knowing how he likes weapons and all that. I got him a new scythe since he was complaining about his old one getting a little worn. Everyone except Puron had different gifts, he had like... A puppy. Believe it or not, even though Exo is a rage-filled guy, he loved the puppy more than our gifts, he named it Kiwi."

"Hm... Well, I united a whole world." Fox said as Marolie raised a brow. "Seriously? That's sick." Sorra closed her eyes and began to doze off. "So, you girls like anyone?" Amy asked, looking at them. Sorra's eyes shot open, and she immediately yelled, "NO!!!" She said with a bright blush on her face. The other girls looked at each other, then her. As they began to pester her. "Ooh! Who's the lucky guy, or gal?" Yumi asked as her eyes narrowed. "I have an idea of who..." Fox said as he grinned. "It's Tuku isn't it?"

Sorra went red and just sunk into the water. "You two look so good together!" Tamaki said as she giggled, "I see how you two look at each other." Fox went behind her and wrapped her arms around Sorra. "Besides, you look good, Sorra~" She grabbed Sorra's large breasts and began to grope them. "What person wouldn't want these?~ Besides, you're acting so adorable as well!" She said as Sorra went beet red and let out a small moan. "Fox- Quit it!" She said as the other girls watched. Yumi grinned and cleared her throat, "I just so happen to be dating Exo!"

Amy tilted her head. "Wow, really? He's always so mean and angry looking..." Yumi giggled, "Yeah, but when alone, he's just a big baby! He's just so adorable, and when he's mad, it just makes it all the more cute!" Amy looked at her. "I dated Emopa... I just hope we can get him back..." Fox went up to Amy and giggled, "Don't worry, we'll get him back!" She hugged her and smiled brightly. "That Ruek boy is kinda cute... He should wear that bandana less often." Tamaki said, "So you like Mr. Tall dark and handsome?"Amy said as Tamaki blushed a little.

"He certainly does like to read in his spare time... I usually sit with him while he reads." Yumi smiled. "That's so adorable! What about you, Fox?" Sorra raised a brow. "Oh! I don't think I have anyone that I like. Not that I'm aware of, but I swing either way. Maria looks..." She blushed a little while having a small smirk before rolling her tongue. "Besides, she looks like she could use someone to comfort her..." Yumi nodded, "She's been going through a lot. What about you, Marolie?" She shrugged and thought of it. "I want a short boyfriend."

Sorra tilted her head. "I thought you'd like taller guys." Marolie shook her head, "Small guys tend to be more submissive. Like that one god that Scarlet chick is with." Amy nodded, "I see what you mean." Fox stared at Sorra's breasts, and her eye twitched. "How are these so big?! You eat so much, that's probably where all the fat is going to!" Sorra jumped, "Why are you only going for me!" She pointed at Yumi, "She's a literal goddess, and had the body of one!" Amy laughed, "I think Fox likes tits."

Tamaki giggled, "You think?" Fox turned her head to them, "I also like personality! I'd date either of you despite not having much to work with..." That seemed to strike a nerve in Tamaki. "Not much to work with, you say?" Sorra nodded, "You and Amy are pretty flat..." Amy grinned, "Oh yeah? It makes it easier to fight, unlike with these!" She grabbed Sorra's breasts, causing her to jump and moan. Yumi laughed and looked at Marolie. "Hers are kinda small but nice, Sorra has the biggest out of all of us, I'm in the middle, and Fox is under Sorra."

Fox laughed as she and Amy continued to gang up on Sorra. She pinched her nipples, which caused Sorra to let out a loud moan. "You dirty ass perv!" She raised one of her legs in the air and kicked Fox in the face and then Amy. She stood up and stormed out of the hot springs, her face red. "I'm gonna clean off!" Everyone laughed and continued to enjoy the rest of their night. When they were all out, they were all in a large room. "Lady Yumi, would you like anything?" A girl came in, it was Flower.

"Nah, we're fine, Flower." She said as she smiled. "Talked to that Static boy lately?~" She giggled as Flower went a little red. "Have a nice night!" She slammed the door and ran off. Sorra and Tamaki were already asleep. Marolie was staring at the ceiling, and the rest were just talking to each other. Overall, it was a peaceful day and night, for most at least.