46:Right and Wrong.

Burning hatred is growing, but why does he feel so... Happy? Emopa opened a portal to a large city, people were walking and minding their own business. Some seemed to take notice of the portal and the odd individuals, staring at them. The four were just Emopa, Zen, Kai, and Rea. "The Isshin is here, you say?" Zen asked, slowly making his way forward. "Yeah, fan out and search," Rea said as everyone spread out. Meanwhile, the group had split. Mareth, Ruek, and Ulrich were alone. Alyssa and Vatel were together, and Sorra and Fox were together. Static was with his spirit, Reyua.

Marolie, Amy, and Tamaki were together as well. Yami and Kami were hiding out, and Ludwig was with his brother, obviously, and they were all searching for the Isshin. Mareth walked, walked, and walked. No sign of the Isshin in sight. He wandered till he saw a man, drinking a soda. His eyes widened, and before he could get into a stance, he was inside an office building, shattered glass and a broken window in front of him. He looked at his wrist, and it was completely broken. Obviously, due to Verger's physiology, he regenerated it almost immediately.

He blinked and saw Zen in front of him, grinning. "Mareth." Mareth stood up and stretched, looking at Zen. "Who are you?" Zen smiled and stretched as well, "Zen Abomination. The very man who almost killed your master, but he turned tail and withdrew." A vein popped up in Mareth's head, "He was killed by Nightmare..." Zen laughed, "Dunno who that is, but he probably used some cheap trick! Olkapo is not one to get caught off guard. Let's see if you're as good as him." Zen stood up straight and bowed slightly to Mareth. "Let's have a good fight."

Mareth was taken slightly off guard by this, he bowed slightly as well. "I'm happy you used withdrew instead of ran when speaking of my master." Zen laughed, "He was an honorable warrior through and through. You're the new god now so, I won't hold back." Mareth nodded, "Likewise." Mareth threw a quick punch, but in less than a second, Zen hit two different pressure points to disable the use of his left arm. Mareth jumped back and hit those same pressure points and regained use. Zen did a spin kick, however, Mareth grabbed his leg and threw him out of the window.

People stunned by the fight, watched as Mareth ran and jumped out of the window. He cupped his hands together and slammed Zen onto the ground. Zen immediately got back up and dodged out of the way as Mareth landed where his head was. The two engaged in hand-to-hand combat, Zen seeming to have the upper hand. He landed three blows on Mareth before kicking him in the rib. Mareth coughed blood a little bit, dropping to the floor as he avoided a roundhouse kick from Zen. Zen looked down and saw Mareth in a position as he got kicked in the jaw.

Mareth then got on his hands and stood, spinning around and kicking Zen again. Causing him to fly into a car on the left. "Aw come on man, my car!" A civilian said. Meanwhile, Ruek walked down a street, "Mareth started fighting someone." He said, chuckling. "Wonder when my opponent will come along!" He blinked and saw a person in front of him, "Based on the info I've been given, the word says you're the best shot in the group?" The man asked, "Who are you?" Ruek tilted his head, summoning a shadowy revolver.

"Names Deadeye. Best shot of the Abominations." He took out a revolver, "This baby is a magic weapon. Infinite bullets." Ruek chuckled, "Guess that makes this even then." The two disappeared, gunshots ringing out. People fled the scene while some decided to stay back and record. Ruek looked around, spotting a small glint before dodging back, avoiding what would've been a fatal shot. "Nice!" Deadeye yelled as he dodged a car being thrown at him, scaling up a building. Ruek made a shadow clone and jumped into the air, using the clone to boost him up. The two shot at each other some more before Deadeye broke a window and jumped into the building.