Chapter 15:Sealed. (Short Chapter)

"Due to these convictions, Dr. Emopa Abomination will be sealed in The Seal Of Crimson Roses," Sorra said with a hint of distress in her voice as she called the conviction. Emopa sat there, staring at the ground as people came and took him away. "I'm sorry Emopa... I have to." Sorra said as Emopa looked at her, nodding. Everyone else looked down, wondering what they were gonna do. "We have to train. We still have a little less than a month left, till Oni arrives, we gotta do something. All we can do is just hope that Emopa gets unsealed within that time frame and comes just in time." Yakon said as everyone nodded. Everyone left the room, except for the king. "Emopa." He followed the guards into the sealing room. "Your charges have been lightened only because you were being controlled, but you chose this path of necromancy so this is your fault." He said as he sighed. "When the time comes, we'll unseal you. You're gonna be a wildcard." Emopa stayed silent as the mages began to perform a ritual on him. Soon enough, he was sealed in a giant field filled with roses. He could already see time passing slowly here. It could be years, months, or even days in this realm.

He sat there in his own thought, and all of a sudden, Scourge appeared. "Hello, my child." Emopa's eyes widened and he stared at Scourge. He was rather tall, about 6'7. He had gray skin, short black hair, and green eyes. "How are you here?" Emopa asked, getting defensive. "I can appear to you in a seal. Just not the real world." Scourge said as he dodged a punch from Emopa. "Why did you do that?! You nearly killed my friends, you killed everyone on the opposite team, what is wrong with you?!" Emopa yelled at Scourge, who only chuckled. "I did this on purpose. I knew they wouldn't execute you and only seal you. This was the only suitable way I found to train you." Emopa's eyes widened. "Train me?" Scourge nodded, "Yep! Now give me everything you've got-" He dodged a punch from Emopa. He then parried the second one. "You're moves are easy to read. C'mon even that Verger had more unpredictable moves." He then began to effortlessly dodge the rest, yawning out of boredom. "To think you're an Abomination." He chuckled. "You're interesting."

Emopa continued to throw punches, eventually, he immediately switched to a swift left jab and a right hook. "Ooooh, You're getting better!" Scourge grinned as he continued to dodge Emopa's attacks. He then blocked one of them, causing a slight shockwave. "You're gonna be a great fighter once you embrace yourself." Scourge backed up slightly and grinned. "Till then, until you get unsealed, you'll have to deal with me." Emopa was panting slightly, staring at Scourge. Scourge then tapped his forehead and all of these memories from his past came flooding in. Emopa was unnaturally strong as a child, so much so that he beat entire schools, leveled houses, and even killed others. He had no idea how he didn't remember this stuff, but he nearly threw up. Scourge turned around. "You've suppressed the memories of your past with great effort. You didn't know why you were the way were. Wanna know why? You're an Abomination!" Emopa looked up at Scourge. "Your clan... Your clan is the reason you're like this! Abominations can't use magic, but they're abnormally strong. Your father just so happened to be a prime example. Abominations have unnatural amounts of bloodlust." Scourge said as he looked at Emopa.

"Now get up. We're gonna start training you even more now." Emopa raised a brow, "Wh-" Before he could say anything, he was kicked in the chin, causing him to get sent into the air. He landed on his back and struggled to get up. "You would've died right there. However, you can't die in a seal. That and you still have your cores." Scourge stared. "I'll train you the best I can. Just know, you'll barely be able to handle a person that had made a deal with a god. Let alone a Verger. This... Oni guy for some reason has me a little interested in what's to come. Now come at me." Emopa got up and threw a swift kick, however, Scourge dodged and grabbed his ankle. "Can't use magic right? That means you're forced to embrace a part of your lineage. Even if you can't adapt right now physically. You, as a Litch. I will give you a fleshy body so you are not just bones." Scourge then used magic to give Emopa a fleshy body. He looked just about the same as he did with the disguise on. "Last but not least. Let's wear down that sanity."

Scourge tapped Emopa's forehead and depleted his mental state. "Face me with the bloodlust of an abomination!" Emopa threw a swift punch, that was dodged but followed up with a left kick. He made Scourge duck and kicked him in the jaw. "Great!" Scourge yelled, Emopa then threw a punch but feinted it and did a roundhouse kick to Scourge's head, but it was blocked. "Don't think I'll let you get the better of me." Before Emopa could attack again, Scourge grabbed his hand and pulled him close, punching him in the chest. Hitting his chest core and causing it to crack. Scourge then lifted him into the air and punched him multiple times before kicking him. "We've got a long way to go Mr. Emopa." He said mockingly as he chuckled.

Meanwhile, in hell, another Demon King was backing up, his kingdom destroyed, and his people, dead. "Who are you?!" The King said as he backed away from Oni, who was holding the head of another demon. "Who knew hell would be so weak." The Demon King then stood up and tore off his cloak and gear, leaving him topless. "Sudden boost in confidence?" Oni asked as the Demon King appeared in front of him and grabbed him, throwing him through the top of the castle. "I won't be disrespected by a mortal!-" Before the demon king could attack, his face was grabbed. "You're a mortal compared to me." Instantly, the castle was leveled and the demon king was on the floor, Oni stepping on his head. "Sheesh.. couldn't have just gone all out from the start? I beat your entire army and yet you still insisted that you'd beat me." He chuckled. "Where's the Pillar of Suffering? I'm leaving soon." The demon king struggled to even speak.

"S-south of here..." He coughed blood as Oni stood there, looking absolutely fine. "Great! Thank you!" He was about to end the demon king before a rock was thrown at him, breaking as it hit. He turned to see a little boy, guarding a little girl and a grown woman. "You leave Papa alone!" He panted, looking like throwing the rock took some energy. "Acer no!" The demon king yelled as Oni walked towards the child, smiling at him and kneeling down. "Aww.. trying to protect your papa?" Acer nodded. "All the other kings of hell will come after you!" This made Oni laugh. "What kings? All the kingdoms in hell I've come across have been destroyed..." The boy didn't seem phased by the comment. "Well, I'll defeat you!" The demon king yelled. "NO! ACER JUST RUN! PROTECT YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER!" Oni giggled, stabbing himself in the eye and wiping a bloody tear as his face healed immediately. "Enough to make a grown man cry. I respect your courage kid. Reminds me of a friend." He casually grabs the kid's face and immediately moved his hand to the left. It was enough speed to rip the head off.

"NOOOOOO!" The Demon King yelled as he punched the floor, tears streaming down his face. The mother and the little girl were crying as well. "Oh, can it will you?" Oni said as he brought his knife down and ended up slicing the daughter in half. Walking to the mother and grabbing her mouth and stabbing her in the chest. "Shouldn't have been in hell. Though, I have something in store for everyone!" He laughed and took out the knife before pointing at the lady with his left hand. "Water magic, Tide Spike." A watery turned bloody spike then impaled the woman. Killing her. The demon king watched in horror as his worst nightmares were unfolding before his very eyes. "Just... Kill me." Oni walked up to him and chuckled. "Gladly." He was about to swing his blade but stopped. "Just kidding!" He giggled and began to run south. "Watch out overworld! Cause I'm coming back!" He yelled as the Demon King was left there in his grief.