31:Battle. (Short Chapter.)

"Think they could be a part of our crew?" Ruek asked as Emopa stared and nodded. "We can ask them after this match. I have Hugo, Static has Yami and Kami, and Sorra has Tuku, which means that leaves Fox, Ulrich, Vatel, You, and Amy. They watched as the battle began, starting with Tamaki getting into a stance, making a rapier of black ice. "Here I come, Marolie." Tamaki sprinted toward the tall woman, thrusting her rapier forward. Marolie blocked with her spear, which slowly started freezing with normal ice. She noticed this and backed off. "Tch... This is gonna be annoying."

Tamaki was no time however, immediately dashing forward and thrusting forward multiple times, Marolie blocked all three times before thrusting her trident forward, Tamaki dashing to the side and spin-kicking her in the face. Her head moved to the right, seeming to tank the hit. "Good thing I know I'm durable." She said and Tamaki jumped back, but Marolie dashed forward and thrust her trident, Tamaki blocking the shot. The two continued to exchange blows before Marolie noticed that her trident was getting way too cold. She looked at it and saw the spreading ice almost reached her hands.

She growled a little and threw her trident at her, Tamaki dodging. "Well, shit. That rapier of hers is a problem, but if I can just land a clean hit..." She said, grinning. "Alright then, little lady. Get ready." Marolie got into a little stance before dashing forward. Tamaki thrusted her rapier forward, however, Marolie dodged and threw a punch managing to land a bit clean in her abdomen. Knocking her out completely. The announcer seemed stunned. "O-okay! Well, that was, quite fast... Anyways, folks, that's all" Someone was sitting on the the balcony with the four rulers, all four seeming stunned as the person just appeared.

"Awh... Scarlet we just missed it." It was a boy, about 5'3 in height, having a headband on, and a bunch of jewelry on his wrist. He had dark skin and ocean-blue eyes, he had rather sharp teeth as well. "O-oh! We have a fifth ruler among us!" The announcer said as he adjusted his clothing. "Ruler of the sea and God of Leviathans, Hadal!" The person had medium-length straight white hair. He was currently wearing a shirt and some black pants. Scarlet landed right next to him. "Awh! Bummer..."

Everyone seemed stunned, as an Abomination was with a god. One thing people could see were rings on their ring fingers. "You see, maybe if you left earlier you would've been on time." She said as Hadal growled a bit. "Don't 'you should've left earlier' me!" He said, standing up. "What was that little man?" She giggled as she rubbed his head gently. She then noticed Emopa. "Oh my gosh, Emopa!" She took a single step and already, she was in front of Emopa, staring down at him with a hand on her hip. "I didn't know you were gonna be here!"

Everyone seemed confused. "Emopa, who is she?" Amy asked in a bit of a protective tone. Emopa was shocked to even see her. "Oh, don't worry girl, me and Emopa are cousins. The name's Scarlet Abomination!" Everyone's eyes widened. "WHAT?" Emopa covered his ears and Scarlet tilted her head. "What?" Tuku looked at her. "Having two Abominations next to each other is like... I don't even know, definitely not common in the slightest! Also, are you married, to a god?! I thought Abominations hated them?" Scarlet giggled. "Oh, Hadal? Yeah, he's different from other gods, he actively frees Abomination slaves."

Emopa crossed his arms and just listened. "So, I assume this lady is your girlfriend, Emopa?" She said, pointing at Amy as the two of them went slightly red. "So you are capable of emotion," Ulrich said as he saw Marolie and Tamaki leaving. He got up and went to go follow them. Scarlet then noticed Vatel and narrowed her eyes. "Emopa. Who is that?" She pointed at Vatel. "Oh, that's Vatel." Scarlet nodded. "Vatel who?" Before Emopa could speak, Tuku covered his mouth. "Don't bother, I know he's a Kagehara. They have a different smell."

"Not only that, they're distinctive from regular humans in a way. Most Kageharas normally are born with white hair, but seeing as how dark your hair is, you have some kind of dark-related magic, or you simply dyed your hair. Abominations are naturally born with Orange, Yellow, or Purple eyes. Emopa has the Orange ones. That, and they're born with black, red, or purple hair." Tuku took his hand off Emopa's mouth and Scarlet sat down. "Explain yourself Emopa, why are you friends with a Kagehara?" Emopa seemed confused. "I've known him for a long time. What's wrong with that?"

Scarlet stared. "They're supposed to be you know what." She smiled. "I'll let fate take its course, because no matter what, an Abomination and Kagehara will always fight, and one will die. Such is the fate of the two." She said, turning around. "Oh yeah, one more thing!" All of a sudden Vatel was thrown outside of the arena, high in the air with his throat crushed. "Ah damn, he learned the inherited technique. Well, bye, guys! See ya soon! Hubby, come on!" She said, jumping back to the balcony and picking up her husband, causing him to squirm.

"Put me down!" She laughed as she flickered a little before disappearing. Everyone was stunned at the encounter, but the group was more worried about Vatel. They tracked his mana and found him on the ground, blood pouring from his mouth as his throat was pretty damaged. Finger marks were very visible. Sorra immediately made some food and fed it to him, though his swallowing was hard and painful, it healed his throat completely. "I didn't even see her attack..." Vatel said as Mareth was contemplating what he had just seen. Even for him, he couldn't see the attack.

Meanwhile, in the underwater kingdom, Scarlet was sitting in a chair with Hadal next to her. "Okay guys, let's discuss the plan with Emopa. So as we all know he's a recently awakened Abomination, and destined to be the next dark bearer once the current one passes. However, he's suppressing his Abomination lineage, therefore not living up to his full potential. However, with a simple breaking of the mental state and a ritual, we'll be able to get him to accept who he is. Either that or fate will tell. Once he becomes fully awakened, we're going to have Mami take him to a place to have his 'dark' ability awakened and assessed."

She explained, to a group of 5 recently freed Abominations.