Dally x johnny: love in a rumble

Dally p.o.v

As me and the gang was walking down to the street to a rumble, everyone was hyper except johnny. He was scared stiff. He held on close to my arm walking closely to me; I looked at him seeing the fear in his eyes. I kissed his head gently letting him know everything was gonna be okay- he looked at me with midnight eyes still scared. I couldn't blame johnny for being scared- he's always abused at home and he got jumped by sos not to long a ago. He then gripped me tighter as we reached or destination. He then whispered in my ear as we approached the empty lot where our rumble will began..

"Dally...I don't wanna fight."

I looked at him as he looked at the sos in front of us. I patted his head for comfort, as the tears rolled down his cheeks. I then replied with comfort.

"It's gonna be okay...you don't have too if u don't wanna. "

"Dally...I wanna go home. With you."

I blinked..then replied.

"Okay johnny..I'll take you home."

As I began to take him home, a gun shot went off causing johnny to gripped me tighter. Randy doesn't only carry switch-blades but he carries heater too. We were them surrounded by more soc till all of us were backed into a circle. I didn't know what to do, johnny wanted to go home and we were surrounded. He then hold my jacket and replied to me.

"Dally...I don't wanna die."

His statement shock my world, if he was that scared then I knew I had to take him home. As the next gun shot went off the rumble began, that was my chance. Me and johnny both ran to an empty alley that was 5 blocks away from sodas house. I turned and felt a hand on my shoulder- to me it looked liked johnny wanted to tell me something. I turned and smirked looking at his red face. I chuckled and bent down to eye level to look at him. He began to blush more as I smirked.

"Dally..I uhh wanna t-tell you something."

"Go ahead johnny cake..I'm listening."

"Dally i-i lo-.."*screams*

"Johnny!!."

I soon learn that someone else was in the alley with us. Johnny's worse nightmare. Bob. Holding a heater to his head and the other hand holding him by his jacket. But all I knew was that he was gonna be sorry.

Johnny p.o.v

I screamed as I felt something pulled me backwards into the shadows of the alley. I then felt something like metal pressed against my head..then I heard the sound of gun cocked. My eyes widened in fear as I heard a voice.

"Hi johnny~"

"B-Bob?."

"Well well long time no see~." *picks me, walks to Dally. Inches away*

"Dallas winston..the juvenile greaser."

"Bob. Wut do u want?."

"I want johnny."

"Y?"

"Because I WANT him.."

His hands then reached into the front of my pants, and started playing with me. I blushed in embarrassments and discomfort, I didn't want Bob..I want Dallas. My boyfriend. My man. Dally pulled out his heater as I screamed for Dallas help but Bob held the gun to him, as well. He started to stroke me roughly as I moaned. I could tell dally was stuck in the middle on what to do.

"DALLY!!"

he came closer to us but Bob held the gun to my head again, as he started to rub my tip. The tension grew bigger by the second. Dally brought another foot forward, and Bob shot a bullet in the air for example.

"COME ANY CLOSER GREASER YOUR DEAD!!"

after Bob made his statement he then pulled off jacket, and lifted up my shirt. His hand lead to my chest and began to twist one of my nipples. I moaned from the pain, as he began to pull of it very tightly. I got weak in my knees- began to cry.

"B-bob please s-stop!!"

"Aww it's gonna be okay~"

"Dally...."

"DROP THE GUN GREASER!!...DROP IT!!"

I looked at Dallas as he dropped his gun. Bob then had a wicked smile as he grbabed a switch-blade..then stabbed me in my side. I screamed in pain as blood dripped from my body. I felt like I couldn't breath..like the oxygen left me, then blacked out.

Dally p.o.v

Before I could save johnny he passed out. I had no weapon; but I couldn't let him go..I didn't have time to tell him I love him. I wanted to marry him. Bob picked up johnny across his shoulders as he backed away slowly; still holding his gun.

"Sorry GREASER but I'm going to have to kill you.."

As his fingers pressed the trigger I stood there knowing I did my best. As the gun went off I looked down at myself looking for the bullet hole, but there was nothing. I looked at Bob that had a bullet hole in his body. He dropped dead as I saw soda holding a heater himself. Him and the gang was there. FINALLY!!

I walked to him seeing blood everywhere, I froze in horror looking at him lay there. I picked him up bridle style and carried him. Darry picked us in the truck as some got on the back. As darry drove I held him close to me wrapping my arms around him. After a while we had johnny in the (ER)-

15mins

We're able to see johnny but he was sleeping with a mask on his face. I sat beside him and placed my hand in his.  He opened his eyes and looked at me, with a smile. I kissed his forehead gently as we had a conversation.

"Hey johnny cake..how do u feel?"

"I feel okay..wut about u?"

"I'm fine..but there something I need to get of my chest."

"Go a head."

"I know this ain't the best time but golly..I have to say it. Johnny I know we've been dating  for almost a year but after what happened early..I can't imagining my life without you. Your just to precious to me. So I have to ask...johnny will u marry me?."

His eyed beemed with joy and happiness and he then replied.

"Yes dally!! Yes!!"

I reached in my pocket and put the ring on his finger. I kissed him gently as he kissed back. Knowing that I loved him deeply.