y/n x dally x darry: bad breathe prank

Y/n p.o.v

I know promised dally that I would stop with pranks, but most days I get bored or; I just wanna be a lil tyrant. But today's prank is gonna be different; imma be pranking dally and darry. But imma bad breathe in this prank, so I went to the store and bought a onion. I pulled in the drive way, and parked the car. I was laughing already cuz I know dally will fuss with me; I reached in my back pocket to call dally.

"Hi Dally.."

"Hi doll." (Dally)

"Baby I wanna talk to u and darry alone so can yall come outside, to the car?"

"Nope." (Dally)

"Why not?"

"Cuz every time I get in ur car, u always have some bullshit going. And I ain't falling for it again." (Dally)

"Baby please it's important."

"Okay..I coming." (Dally)

I hung up, and giggled; step 1 was done. I quickly bite the onion before they came out the house; I hide the evidence under the driver seat. I unlocked all the doors so they can get in, and when they did; dally was already fussing with me.

"Y/n this better be important, and this better not be no bullshit." (Dally)

"I have to tell yall something."

"What's up?" (Darry)

I tried not to laugh so hard; but I had to do my prank.

"So yall I feel deep down like we should-"

"Pause.." (dally)

The onion must've kicked in because he was looking everywhere, and his face was scrunched up. I looked at darry, and his face was a lil scrunched up but his hand was on his nose. A lil.

"Doll...speak." (Dally)

"What I was saying was, that I feel like-"

"Pause.." (dally)

They both began to look around in the back seat, and they look at me. I wanted to laugh so hard. But dally topped the cake.

"Y/n..somethin funky." (Dally)

"I don't smell anything."

"Y/n..." (Darry)

"What?"

"Y/n do u got a left over bag of shit? Why the fuck ur car stank?" (Dally)

"No.."

"Well somethin smell like a bag of ass." (Dally)

"Is that ur arm?" (Darry)

"Is that in between yo leg?" (Dally)

"Is it that mouth?" (Dally)

"No."

They looked at each, then back at me. The smell must've got in their nose, and they started to coughing.