dally x y/n: jealousy 😥😠

Dally p.o.v

This was the 5th time this month in a row when y/n, went out with their cousin. I can understand they want to spend family, but y/n ditched me for them. Tonight was a date night for us, but y/n stood me up. I sat on the couch watching tv drinking a beer; when they finally came home. I didn't say any but I just looked at the tv.

"Hi baby." (Y/n)

I didn't reply but took a sip of my beer, they sat beside me and touched my shoulder. I pulled away, and didn't face them. They looked at me, I didn't give them eye contact; but ignored their presence.

"Dally..why is u upset?" (Y/n)

"....."

"Baby please talk to me." (Y/n)

"....."

"Please dally." (Y/n)

"..u ditched me again for 5th time."

They paused, and silence filled the room. I know they wanted to be with their family member, but damn.

"I know I've ditched u I'm sorry" (y/n)

They grabbed my hand, but I pulled away. They looked at me with sadness; I put my beer bottle down on the stand next to the couch. I turned myself at a angle to look at them in the eye, they looked at me with sadness and I just looked at them; I hated to see them like this but..

"Y/n can I ask u something?"

"Yes?" (Y/n)

"What's so special about this "cousin" of urs."

"Dally their my cousin and I ain't seen them in a long time." (Y/n)

"But yet u ditched."

"I know I'm sorry" (y/n)

"But u still chose them over me."

"..I know I've ditched for the 5th time but I'm sorry." (Y/n)

"Why is it "I'm sorry?.." I just wanna spend time with u is all."

"Dally I understand that but u make it sound like I can't be with family." (Y/n)

"I'm also ur family I'm ur husband, but I have to make a schedule just to be with my own spouse."

They went silent, and I got up from the couch. They looked down but grabbed my hand, I didn't look at them. I could feel their eyes looking at me; I gave them a side eye. Y/n looked up at me with sorrow, I didn't say anything else but pulled my hand away.

It was clear that I was jealous, but my heart was aching for attention.

"Dally i- I know u want attention but.." (y/n)

"What other excuse is there?.."

"U never complained about it before, I know I'm spending a lot time with my cousin. i haven't seen them in years. and ur not u but ur not telling me everything I need to know." (Y/n)

"So u not understanding my hurt, and desire for attention I crave? Ur putting ur cousin over me."

"U make it sound like I don't love u!" (Y/n)

"Well how should I know if u love me or not!"

"Jealousy isn't gonna make it any better!" (Y/n)

"Who wouldn't be jealous? It's been a month since u spent time with me!." (Y/n)

"I know I'm wrong but ur bring dramatic saying I don't love u!" (Y/n)

They stood up, and looked up at me. They gave a small glare but I didn't flitch. I looked down at them with the same attitude but, I'm not backing down.

"I do love u dally." (Y/n)

"I don't know that."

"Dally u letting jealousy clutter ur mind, and I'm not going to debate with u about." (Y/n)

"We're not debating, we're having a disagreement."

"I told u I'm not going back and forth with u." (Y/n)

"Fine."

Then the phone rang, we looked at each; but we didn't move. Another moment passed, then y/n went to answer the phone. They looked at me the whole time, and I stood there listening to there conversation.

"Hello? Hi cus..what's up?" (Y/n)

Silence filled the room as they talked on the phone, I know what was gonna happen next; so I prepared myself for the same thing. But y/n said one thing i didn't expect.

"Am I doing anything important?...nah. what's up? I guess I can go with u..7:00? Okay. See ya." (Y/n)

They hung up, and folded their arms. I looked at them with jealousy, and hurt. But they didn't flich.

"Going out again?"

"Yea...and don't wait up for me." (Y/n)

"Trust me I wasn't planning too."

They glared at me, and looked up at me. I walked passed them, and grabbed my jacket about to leave.

"And where ur going?" (Y/n)

"Why should I tell u, u don't tell me where u going."

"Dallas!" (Y/n)

Before I went to Buck's I threw them something. They caught it, and I just shrugged.

"I guess this dosen't mean anything now dose it?"

Y/n p.o.v

Dally then left, and I sighed. I looked down in my hands and see his wedding ring. My heart dropped, and my eyes began to water with tears.

"What did I do?"

I ran outside to catch dally, but he was already gone. I cried in silence, and went back inside. I leaned against the house door, and thought to myself. I held dallys wedding ring, and I sighed as I cried. I messed this up, I have to fix this. And save my marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope yall enjoy this story, and this was a request story

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟)

And if yall want part 2, be sure to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness.

(I forgot their name 😅😅 don't be mad)

I hope this story makes yall make u feel better if ur having a bad day/night. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.. now yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.