male y/n x sick soda:😷contagious😷

Y/n p.o.v

I was downstairs in the kitchen making so soup for soda, apparently soda had got the flu and taking days off work. Although he lost his taste he had to eat something- I could hear him sneezing, and coughing, from downstairs. When he coughs I put on my face mask, I love him but he ain't gonna get me sick. Poor thing. He got fungus. It was hard for me to work, and take care of him at the same time.

(As in saying he contagious)

After I made him so soup I was about to go upstairs, but I had to grab my can of lysol. That's better.. before I went in his room I sprayed outside the door, I ain't planning to get sick. I knocked on the door waiting to come in- but I heard a zombie on the other side.

"Soda..can I come in?"

"Y- yea." (Soda)

He sounds so weak, and frail. I opened the door to see him I the blanket balled up, I sighed and sat his food down on the nightstand. I sat beside him on the bed, and pulled up my mask over my nose. Soda looked at me with weak eyes and tried to smile but he couldn't. I smiled under my mask and felt his skull. He was burning up. I sat him up in the bed to feed him and give him his medicine; I know he didn't like it but he had to take it.

"How do u feel?"

"Like *sniffle* shit" (soda)

I chuckled. Sodas not the one to cuss but he did; I feed him some soup and saved the other half for later. He looked weak and lifeless. I kept him occupied for a while and made sure he took his medicine, soda put up a fuss with me about but he had too.

"Please"

"No" (Soda)

"U know if u take ur medicine you'll feel better."

"That's what they all say. And y u got a mask on?" (Soda)

"U got fungus and u contagious, I love u but I ain't gettin sick for u."

At least that made him smile a lil. He finally decided to take the medicine, after complaining. The others left the house and said they ain't coming back till he's cleared up- I chuckled and took Sodas temperature. It says normal but his forehead say different; I put the thermometer back and try again later. My poor baby. Soon enough soda fell asleep; as much as I wanted to hold him I couldn't.

I sprayed the room with lysol and closed the door quietly; I went downstairs and cleaned the house while he was asleep. I missed having him in my arms, how he always keep me on my toes, and how he always got something to say to me. I sighed thinking about how it used to be; around 25min later I went to check on him to see if his fever went down. I went I his room to see him still asleep; I checked his forehead and he was just a lil warm. I smiled a lil and was about to go back downstairs till I felt him grab my hand, I turned to see him looking up at me.

"Can u stay?" (Soda)

I didn't hesitate to get in bed, and hold him from behind him. I know he had no energy, no strength to do much anything. He deserved cuddles. I held onto him with my mask on- I could hear him trying to breathe but flu took his breath. I held onto him and held him close. He's been like this for 3 weeks. Soda coughed and sneezed. He barely could sleep cuz he couldn't breath through his nose, and his body aches. I sighed and cuddled him. Hoping that'll bring him some comfort.

He sat up and wiped the tears from his eyes, I guess all the coughing made his eye water.

"I'm so sick of this.." (Soda)

"I know. But ur gonna okay."

I wiped his eyes with some tissue, and he leaned into my arms. Sodas eyes were drooping- from lack of sleep.

"U got a strong immune system, and it doesn't take u long to get over a cold." (Soda)

I chuckled and held him close, while I rubbed his back.

"Well don't forget I'm human too, and I experienced the flu before."

After another week of him having the flu, he felt a lot better. But have lil coughs here and there. The gang came back home and I can see soda being himself; I just to smile.

"Thx u love." (Soda)

He just hugged me from behind and I felt my cheeks heating up with blush; sometimes I wonder, where would I be if I never met him. Although dally and the others still say he's contagious- I was glad to have soda back to his normal self.

Soda p.o.v

It wasn't long before y/n got sick and the others left again as if he got the plague. I sighed and chuckled. I put my mask on, made y/n some soup and grabbed my can of lysol; now it's my turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story, and this was requested.

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

Well anyway I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness

Well anyway I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.