dally x fem y/n:😊🧶crocheting therapy😊🧶

Y/n p.o.v

I was sitting on hw couch crocheting a surprise gift for dally, when he gets home. Dallys been frustrated, and pent up lately so I wanna make him feel better. I just hope he likes my gift. I was crocheting when I heard him come in the door, he didn't say anything but slammed the door behind him. Oh boy, he's angry. I looked at him and watched as he took his jacket; and shoes off. Dally normally greets me, but I guess that's he's anger so he's not in the mood.

I put down my things and looked at him; I gently called his name. He looked down at me on the couch; with a piercing glare- of frustration and anger. I gently took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.. his face soften a lil.

"What wrong love?"

He hesitated before answering.

"Nothing doll" (Dally)

"Love, I've known u for 3 years... what's wrong?"

He sighed while walking around the couch to sir next to me, I moved my yarn and needles for him to sit. I gently laid his head on my lap, and run my fingers through his hair.

"Can u tell me what happened?"

"..." (Dally)

"If u don't want too-"

"Fine I'll tell u" (dally)

I just sat in silence and listened to him rant; taking in the information and processing it. Dally ranted about him getting a speeding ticket, almost went to jail for assaulting the police officer,, and needing anger management etc. My poor baby. I kissed his forehead and run my fingers through his hair. I looked down at my unfinished work, and decided to continue while listening to him.

His eyes caught my crocheting and he was confused.

"What u doin?" (Dally)

"Crocheting"

"Crocheting? What for?" (Dally)

"What u mean?"

"Thats for old people." (Dally)

"Well... I started crocheting when I  need to learn about anger management."

He chuckled as he smirked at me. Dally sat up and looked at me; Im glad to see him being... dally..

"U? Anger problems? Ur too sweet" (dally)

"Don't let my niceness fool u"

He chuckled and looked down at my hands, while crocheting.

"Wanna try?"

"..k" (dally)

I walked him through the first step of making a slip-knot. But making the chain was a problemm he groan in frustration, and I giggled. But soon he got it; and was doing good. After 5 mins of crocheting, I decided to tease him.

"So... how do u feel about everything that happened the day?"

He paused as his mind began to wonder. He forgot. I chuckled and we both crocheted; after a few weeks...he kept his anger under control while crocheting. And I finally finished my gift for him.

"Dally.."

"Yes doll?" (Dally)

"I made u something."

"What is it?" (Dally)

I made a crochet stuffed of him. His eyes widened in shock, it's a lil him. With every detail. From his clothes, to his shoes. Every detail. He put his crocheting down, and accepted this gift..

(Something like this, it's a stuffie)

"Do u like it?"

"I love it. I love it" (dally)

His lips kissed my lips and hugged me; after he's been crocheting for a month- we both had lil crochet stuffies of ourselves sitting on our bed. But I was proud of him; anytime he was angry, he'd crochet till his heart content. And surprisingly- that kept him out of trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story, and this was made for fun. But anyway I hope yall enjoy don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋.