y/n x johnny x dally: scared to fight

Y/n p.o.v

I was waiting outside in the car waiting for dally, and johnny doctors appointment to end. I waited for about 25 mins, and i was so bored. Then I got the perfect idea. I'm going to prank them. But I was confused on what prank to do, when I saw a group of soc walk by; then I got it. I got into argument with soc, and they wanna fight but I'm scared to fight. And this is also a lil test on their loyalty. I eagerly reached in my back pocket, and grabbed my phone. I made a quick call to asked one of my friends at work to call me, and asked to do a prank with me.

When I hung up I saw dally, and johnny come out the doctors office. And of course dally gave someone the middle finger; johnny got in the back seat and dally got in front. And the fun will begin.

"So yall how it go?"

"Let me tell u what they did, they have some nerve to my blade from me." (Dally)

"Of course, it's a doctors office." (Johnny)

"I wasn't gonna kill anyone. I was gonna shank em'." (Dally)

I giggled, and I then felt my phone vibrate. I asked then should I answer this strange number, and johnny told to answer. And this is when everything flip upside down.

"Hello?"

"Bitch why the fuck u keep hang up up phone!? And yo dumbass keep fuckin with me.." (unknown number)

"Who that?" (Johnny)

"Idk.."

"Since u wanna fuck with me, imma come beat yo ass" (unknown number)

Dally then took my phone, and started cussing his ass off; he then put the phone on speaker. And I tried so hard not to laugh.

"Bitch don't fucking to my bae like that, and imma come beat yo mother fuckin ass and put that on hood bitch!." (Dally)

"Who that's lil minion in the back?" (Unknown number)

Then johnny took the phone, and what he said took me for a loop.

"U pussy ass hoe don't my man a minions, why dumbass is a slutty ass hoe hump on every dog u see in the street!" (Johnny)

I put my head down in the steering wheel, trying not to laugh so bad. And what they did next took my for a shock, and try not to laugh.

"If yall wanna talk shit then pull up, where yall wanna meet up?" (Unknown number)

"Bitch we can meet at ur mama, daddy, auntie, uncle...I don't give a fuck imma beat yo for messing with my bae." (Johnny)

"Let me tell u something pussy ass hoe, when I catch yo ass imma kill u dead bitch." (Dally)

The unknown caller hung up, and I looked at them. Dally reached in the glove compartment; and johnny reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a 8 inch chefs knife.

(Were he got it from I don't know)

And dally..all I heard was a gun cock with bullets in it. First dally pulled out his blade and asked was it a greaser or soc, I said soc. Dally put the knife away and pulled out a gun.