Y/N x Steve: Married Life

Steve p.o.v

Me and y/n have been married for 2 years now, life is great. I was sitting at the dinner table waiting for y/n to finish cooking, about 5 minutes pass and dinner is served. Everything looked delicious exept one thing...VEGETABLES. Everybody says I eat too much cake and not enough vegetables. 'Just because I can eat 5 chocolate cakes by myself dosen't prove anything' I thought while stabbing the perfectly seared steak. I picked around the garlicy asparagus, and ate everything else; they looked with a piercing glare, and told me to eat them.

Then I got an idea, imma act like a child to get on their nerves!

"Steve! Eat your food!"

"I don't want to!"

"You sound like a 4 year old right now! NOW EAT YOUR FOOD!"

"NO!"

Y/N p.o.v

He's really acting like a child... he folded his hands to a fist, started banging on the table, demanding cake. Hes really getting on my nerves. God give me strength. I stared at him like he's crazy, (because he is) untill I got a idea. If he wants to act like a child, I'll treat him like a child. I smiled sweetly, masking my unbridled internal rage,, and walked upstairs calmly. I went to the closet and grabbed his sturdy leather belt. I chuckled evily- I know he's a grown man, but he asked for it.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen again, I looked at his face and it was priceless. His eyes were widened in shock; I stood in front of him again with a wicked smile. This will be fun.

Nobody p.o.v

"Now eat your food Steve."

"I don't wanna."

"Steve, honey, I did NOT slave over a hot stove for the past 40 minutes for nothing. Now EAT. YOUR. FOOD."

"NO!"

"Steve I ain't playing. Eat." *gets up from table to kitchen*

"WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT CUJO?!"
*Steve so call imagination friend*

"DONT WORRY ABOUT CUJO HE ATE ALL HIS FOOD!! NOW YOU EAT YOURS BEFORE I SKIN YOU ALIVE!!"

*Steve pretending to throw up*

"THROW UP IF YOU WANT BOY...DONT PLAY WITH ME!!."

"  BUT Y/N THEY'RE NASTY!!."

"AND YOUR ASS GONNA BE SORE IF YOU DONT EAT THEM DAMN VEGETABLES! YOU GET ON MY DAMN NERVES!"

"BUT-!"

"GO TO BED!! JUST TO BED!!"

*skips away happy*

"SO DAMN WASTEFUL!!"