Johnny x gang: 💋 early valentines 💋

Johnny p.o.v

I was in ponyboys room thinking about what to get everyone for early valentines; chocolate and flowers was basic. I want to do something different- I read book, looked in magazines, watched TV, and i got nothing. I was not laying on the couch upside down thinking about what to get them; then they came in with bags of groceries.

"Hi love.." (Two-bit)

He kissed my lips, and I blushed.

"Hi.."

I sound so defeated, they I heard soda chuckled. They put the groceries on the kitchen table, and I watched them upside down.

"Aww what's the matter.?" (Soda)

"I'm confused is all."

"What about?" (Darry)

"Well. I know yall said yall don't need nothing for valentines day but.."

They chuckled and put a box of cereal in the cabinet. Pony just smiled and me and replied.

"Johnny we don't need anything, u are just enough." (Pony)

"Yea someone's gotta keep us on our toes." (Steve)

I sighed in defeat- then two-bit walk over to me and looked down at me; as I looked up at him upside down, I was looking at his crotch area. I blushed a lil.

"Ur everything we need. K?" (Two-bit)

"...k."

Two-bit kisses my lips again, and I blushed. After they put groceries away I was lay on pony lap watching tv but thinking at the same time, the tension was killing me. Every second of the time was going by slowly; its either the blood rushing to me head for earlier. Or I'm just bored.

I then sat up feeling the blood rushing from my head. I groaned a lil and Steve kissed my forehead; I looked up at him as he smiled. He patted my shoulder saying I'll be okay. As the tv played a romance show was on; this lady made a special dinner for her boyfriend and I felt something inside me light up. I could make dinner for them. (Although I can't cook)

Soon enough I sent out again to by time, and try my best to make a special dinner. I tried to find a good recipe in darrys old cook books- but we've ate all these foods before. I wanna make something new, something we never had. I decided to look up something for a special dinner- and I saw it.

"Marry me" chicken dinner

That's sounds fancy

And I could a lasagna, steak, and cheese cake for dessert. I did as the direction said in the cook book on the phone, and tried my best. Cooking was hard. After having everything done I had to se the table, and I took a break. Idk how darey can cook like it's nothing; I cleaned up the house, wash the dishes, set the table, and make sure things was just right.

Two-bit then texted me asking what I wanted from the store, cuz they was about to come home. So I sent them on a goose chase, making up something random.

"Can u pick up some chicken lips?"

(I'm sorry it's the best I can do)

I know Two-bit would do it cuz, he likes to joke a lot.

"What the fuck is that?" (Two-bit)

"It's chicken. Duh."

"..okay, well get it." (Two-bit)

"Thx u, love u 😘. "

"I love u too 💓. " (Two-bit)

That kept them busy for a while until dinner was ready; it took me 7 trys to make the cheese cake but on my 8th time, I got it right. Around 6:47 everything was done, the house was clean and the table was decorated in red. With roses and candles. And at the right time, the others came back. And I can hear them fussing while approaching the house door; it was funny.

"What the fuck is chicken lips?" (Steve)

"Idk a chicken's pussy?" (Dally)

"Shut up u bird brain." (Soda)

"Yall is so embarrassing." (Pony)

I did feel kinda bad for them to embarrasse themselves in a public place, but I had to come up with a excuse. They stepped through the door and their face ex changed to a shock expression- to a gentle smile. I blushed a lil as they closed the door behind and approached me, pulling me in their arms.

"Johnny.. ur some else u know that? This is beautiful." (Darry)

"And it smells amazing." (Two-bit)

I smiled and hugged them in return; I served them dinner and with a smile I enjoyed there company. But afterwards, I got my reward for my generous thought if them.

Happy valentine's day to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story. And johnny x gang was requested.

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟)

I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness

I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. And if yall want pt 2, just leave it in the comment; along with yalls requests. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall is my babies 💋.