Ponyboy x Fem Y/n: Comfort

Ponyboy p.o.v

After a long day of school and going into a rumble alone; I wanted to just relax on the couch- alone. As I layed on the couch in my track uniform, I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of nothing. It was so quite. And it sounded so good. For a lil while. I rolled on my back, placing my left hand on my head and my right hand on my sromach. Around 4 minutes- darry and everyone came in. I opened my eye in frustration when I heard their loud voices, enter the house. Darry was fussing at dally, soda and two-bit were laughing and Steve, y/n and johnny were talking too. I could tell they came from a rumble. They hand brass knuckles and switch-blades.

I sat up looking at them sit in a chair, while soda went to the kitchen for drinks. I tried to lay my head back down but, I couldn't anymore. Trying to avoid everyone I went upstair to my room, and lock the door behind. Changing into my pj clothes and flopped across the bed- it was so quite. And it sounds so good. Till a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes and got off the bed. I opened the door seeing y/n standing their, in concern. I let them in as she sat on the bed. She patted her hand on the bed for an invitation, I sat down beside her and held my head down. I could feel her eyes gazing at me. So I looked up to see her beautiful e/c (eye color) looking into mine. I knew I could hide it forever so might as well tell her.

"Pony, what's wrong?"

"- I'm just tired y/n. My feet hurt, my head is killing me and my back hurts. I've been in a rumble with soc alone."

I said while falling back on the bed- she then claimed on the bed next to me and looked at me. I turned my head away before I could comprehend her next statement.

"Hold still pony."

"W-wait what?"

She took off my shirt as she claimed on top of my back. Her hands began to rub against my back in a soothing way, her hands were baby soft. She began to massage me, while she whispered in softly in my ear.

"Oh baby~ you've been stressed lately~ so tense-let me ease that for you~"

I blushed her words. With that I use both me feet to take off my shoes and leave my feet in the socks. And before I could comprehend what was happening next. She was grinding on my back. I could feel her vagina run against me, as I grew harder. She chuckled and could to rub my back. The pleasure was making me hard and sleepy. Everything was going great till darry walked in. Me and him froze while y/n just looked at him with a evil smirk.

He didn't say anything but told her to get off me.

"I can't do that darry, I just TAKING CARE of your lil brother."

He walked over to us and grabbed her gently off my back. I asked what he came in for, but he simply replied.

"I came to check on you and I find this."

"And Y/n..get off ponyboy, he not a horse."

She replied.

"Yes he is- his name is ponyboy, and 'pony' is a horse. SO you might wanna leve darry- cuz imma RIDE YOUR BROTHER LIKE A STALLION "

Me and darrys face were completely red at her statement, I sat up looking at her evil grin. Darry didn't say anything but left the room. She looked at me and pinned me down, my hands were above my head- as she looked at me longingly. She then came closer to my ear and whispered.

"I want you to relax Everything will be okay~."

I was to stunned to move. I've never seen her like this. She pinned me down again, and whispered again.

"Now be a GOOD BOY  and enjoy~"

"I don't know y/n..anybody could come in at any moment."

"THATS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO...CUM IN~ NOW BE HOLD STILL FOR MOMMY~"

was all she said before she began to unzip my pants with her teeth.

A/N

Yo

So I've opened a Tumblr account were 8ll be posting some stories, ships, headcanons and scenarios. My account name is "cookie🍪🍪"

Don't judge I like cookies. But anyway I'll be posting there from time to time so this is a heads up. Thank you for reading.
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow so you won't miss an update.

I love each and everyone of yall: 💕✌