Soda x Steve x fem Y/N: In The Snow

Y/N p.o.v

It was 10:00 at night as I sat on the couch in living room and watched TV. My boyfriends were working, and I was home alone. Darry and the others were at DX for something so it was just me. It was a very cold night, so cold till u can see ur breathe and have to wear 5 pairs of socks. I threw my feet in the chair as my bunny slipper layed in the floor- I was wearing sodas DX shirt along with Steve's hoodie. And pj pants. Yes. I stole sodas bunny slippers. The cold wind blew threw the window; making the curtains move aggressively to the winds pattern.

I then decided to get up and closed the window; as I approached it I then looked up to see snow. It
beautiful. I haven't seen snow since I was 4 years old. I then pressed my fore arms on the bottom window frame and placed my head down- watching the snow.  It was like the snow imprinted into my eyes, I was mesmerized by its beauty. As I watched voices then whispered in my ear and felt, strong masculine arms wrapped around me. My face lit up from love when I heard my boyfriends voices.

Steve p.o.v

We wrapped our arms around her body and kissed her cheek. I could see her face started to turn red, and smiled sweetly. She stood her hand out the window letting the snow fall on her hand. She looked at us and asked.

"Are yall tired from working all day?"

We both replied no, she smiled and dragged us by the hand and lead us outside. She finally let us go and began to look at the night sky, me and soda were confused till we felt a snow ball hit us I the face.. She laughed at out face expression from shock. We then decided to join the fun and return the favor. We were playing the snow like 5 year olds. Y/N don't have shame in her game. She started throwing snow balls at us like we in the Millitary. She even built a fort around her area. Of course soda would cheat, he then grabbed a snow ball climb the tree and hit her in the back of the head.

She turned and threw snowballs at soda, I laughed and continued to build a fort myself. He almost fell out the tree. But I couldn't be happier seeing my partners happy. And yes I made a snow man.

Soda p.o.v

I soon then feel out the tree, but it was worth seeing them happy. We were playing in the backyard, as many people drive by. They looked us like were crazy but we, actually didn't notice. Around 30min later we were laying down on the ground panting from the run we had. I then wrapped my arms around them both and pulled them close. They both laid under my arm and sighed happily. I looked up at the night sky and closed my eyes breathing in the fresh air and from being the happiest man a live.

A/N:

Yo I know this is shorties then usually but work has me tired so I'll be editing this.

I love each and everyone of yall: 💕✌