darry x two-bit mpreg

Two-bit p.o.v

I sighed thinking about how I'm going to tell darry I was pregnant...i paced back and forth across the bathroom with my arms crossed. Darry was working like usual so that gave me 5 hours to think. But in ways I feel like it's my fault. Darry's raising his brothers, paying bills etc, He has a lot on his plate. But no I just had to open my legs; my thoughts was just interrupted  from hearing a knock on the door.

Dally came up to check on me and like I usually say "I'm fine."

I just shock my head and walked out the bathroom. I accidentally bumped into dally as I walked out. He looked at me with worry- I looked at him then replied.

"Don't worry dally I'm fine...golly."

I walked past him trying not to think to much. As soon as I walked by he touched my shoulder, He raised an eyebrow, then walked away from me. I don't what to do anymore; I'm pregnant, and I didn't know how to tell him. What am I gonna do?. My thoughts were intruded from feeling hands wrapped around my waist, looked and saw darry. His warm smile, I smiled shyly as he began to kiss my neck.

"Hi baby."

"Hi darry..aren't you supposed to be working?."

"Yea but the boss send me home early."

I gulped as my mind went left field. I had to think about how I'm going to tell him, his hand goes up my shirt rubbing my chest. I blushed till he rubbed my stomach; his hand felt my stomach as I remembered I was 6 weeks pregnant, It was starting to show. I had to tell him.. it was now or never.

"Darry I-i need to tell you something."

"Go ahead."

"Darry ur- ur gonna be a dad."

Darry p.o.v

His words left me in full shock as my were widened as teats began to form in my eyes. I covered my mouth in happiness as I was about to cry.

"Two-bit..say that again."

"..ur gonna be a dad."

I finally broke down in happiness as I hugged him tightly, he wrapped his hands around my arms as he gripped tightly. He gently kissed my hand and he turned to me, he looked up at me with a few tears rolling down his face.

"How do u feel?."

"I'm happy..so happy!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!"

Two-bit p.o.v

He made me smile as he leaned down to kiss my stomach, he pressed his head against me and just stayed like that for a while. I chuckled at the emusment and placed my fingers in his hair. I couldn't help but smile with tears.

9 months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, we named her Olivia and mini was her nickname. She was small, soft, and squishy..8 pounds 7oz. I gave her to darry as he cried non stop, he looked at her with so much love and care; that just made my heart smile. Everyone held her as I layed back and relaxed from sleepiness and exhausting, darry gently touched my hand as he smiled proudly. I smiled back in reply as thank you as i feel asleep.