Dally x fem y/n: 💗My Girl💗

Y/n p.o.v

It was late one night me and the gang was headed out to a rumble; I was walking next to dally and I felt my face heating up. I've had a crush on dally for a long time, and I hope he feels the same. Sometime when I looked up at he looked so scary; His face expression was normally a frown but he was so handsome. I've tried several approaches to tell him that I loved him but they always turn out wrong; like 2 weeks ago I made chocolates for him, but by the time they cooled..Steve ate them.

I tried to get us alone but one of them always came in somewhere. But now this was different..I never went to a rumble before; but I only went cuz I wanna be with dally.
Dally then looked down at me, and I instantly turned away. Next thing I knew I knew dally wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close; I blushed pink.

I looked up at him while he held me close; I tried not to look so obvious that I liked him but my face was speaking for me. Sometimes I fantasize about him holding me for the first time; his strong arms holding me- hearing his voice whispering in my ear, his taunting and teasing..I then snapped out my thoughts when I heard his voice speaking out to me.

"H-huh?"

"Are us sure wanna go I this rumble?..u can get very violent." (Dally)

"I..uhh..-"

"U don't have to if u don't want to.." (Dally)

"I want..but I don't want too."

"Explain." (Dally)

His voice sound so cold and nonchalant..but I loved it. He sounded so demanding.

"I mean I just wanna go, to- be with ..u."

I turned my head away from him as he then stopped in his tracks, I looked up at him and my my widened. His face was cold, a frown, and his eyes stared into my soul that seem to filled with nonchalantly anger. Dally bent down to meet my eye level and then he just smirked.

"U wanna be with me huh?~" (dally)

"Yes..I mean no!- I mean-..."

He put a finger on my lips making me go silent, I blushed looking up at him. He then whispered in my ear.

"I love u.." (dally)

I was about to answer before a gun shot fired. We looked up seeing Paul and darry about to start the rumble, I looked at dally and in  low town he said.

"Go home."

I may not look like the fighting type but dally did teach me something.

"I can defend myself u know.."

I gently grabbed his arm looking at the rumble starting, dally looked down at me with a smirk.

"U know rumbles can get violent." (Dally)

"Of course I know."

Dally then smirked down at me and kissed forehead making me blush.

"Okay..then show me what girl power can do~." (Dally)