Two-bit x y/n: 🤍turn the lights down🤍

Two-bit p.o.v

Tonight was the night that me and y/n could finally be alone, the others were out of town so we had the house to ourselves. It was 4:15 in the day when y/n came home from work, and they looked exhausted. They walk over to me and plopped on the couch and put their face in my lap; I run my fingers through their hair, hoping that would bring comfort..

"Long day?"

They nodded.

"tired?"

They nodded again.

"Want cuddles?"

"..yea." (y/n)

I picked them up bridal style and walked upstairs to their room, I put them in bed and they sighed in relief. While they layed on their back looking at the ceiling, I sat on the side of the bed and took off their shoes; soaks. They just smiled in relief.

"Feel better?"

"Yes" (y/n)

"K..imma be downstairs for a minute, I'll be back."

I kissed their forehead and they blushed pink. Adorable. I headed downstairs to clean all the paperwork files off the floor, I looked at them in confusion. Y/n did work really hard on these, some of them were written a red ink say "do again".. I sighed knowing they work late shift doing things that I don't know what it is..I put their work under the coffee table, and went back upstairs. After going upstairs and entering their room again, and I saw y/n laying on their side, with there eyes closed. I assumed they were trying g to sleep so I turned the lights down low, and was about to leave again. But instead I was flet y/n pull me back inside the door, and gave me me deep kiss.

Y/n then pulled me close to their body a their tough explored every inch of my mouth; when we pulled away to catch a breathe, a string thin of saliva was on our tounges. I blushed looking down at them, y/n pulled my hand and pushed me on the bed. They climb ontop of me pinneding me underneath them; I blushed from surprise and looked up at them. Y/n's face was red, and they eyes were intense.

"Y..y/n, wha-"

They cut me off with a kiss, feeling their lips on mine made me hard. We broke the kiss to catch a breathe, I looked up at them as they took off their shirt. I blushed as they took charge of me. And I loved it.

"Ur not allowed to touch me until I say so..~ understand?~" (y/n)

"I understand~"

"Good~" (y/n)

With that y/n practically ripped off my shirt, they sat on my lower waist while pinning their hair in a bun, y/n's hand then went to my pants to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. Their hand slide down in to my boxers and started rubbing my tips intently. I bite my bottom lip trying not to moan so loud but y/n was making this difficult, I let out a pleasurable moan.

"Love~ *fuck~*..slow down~"

I could feel my pre-cum running down the shaft of my cock, I threw my head back and arched my back feeling the pleasure. After I came in my boxers y/n finally took off the rest of my clothes, and then they stripped themself exposing their body. Y/n's hand then grabbed my cock and they started rubbing their entrance on my tip; i looked up at them and blushed deep red.