soda x y/n: 😏sweet revenge😏

Y/n p.o.v

I sighed deeply as I looked at the score board, I don't wanna sound like I was bragging cuz my team was winning the baseball game; but I only sighed cuz I didn't get a chance to bat yet. In a way I kinda felt bad, cuz I had a crush on the other teams captain. Sodapop. He was so handsome, although we known each other for 2 year..I never told him. But I ain't holding back on him, my team was on 1 point away from winning. And finally it was my turn to bat. This was the last game for the tournament and everyone was growing anxious in there sets, wondering which team would win. I was actually the last batter, so if I lose soda will win. I loved him, but I can't mess this up.

When I stepped up to bat I saw soda wink at me, I blushed but I tried not to look at him. When the ball was thrown in my direction- I felt like everything was in slow motion. As the came closer in my perimeter, I swing and hot the ball perfectly. When I did.. everything turned back to normal in my eyes, I dropped my bat and ran from first base to second, third, and home plate. Everyone tried to tag me our but they couldn't catch me- I'm glad I took track. When I slide on home base, everything went in slow motion again. My right foot touched the plate before I could be tagged out; when I slide on home plate and the dust cleared, I was safe.

The crowd cheered as my team won. My team members surrounded me cowering with smiles, but I looked behind the crowd to see soda smiling at me. I ducked out the crowed and walked to him, I did feel a lil bad making his team lose but he didn't seem to mind.

"Soda..I uhh-"

"It's okay. Plus ur were awesome." (Soda)

I blushed at his compliment, and I blushed even more when I felt his fingers brushed some of the dirt off my face; I was about to respond but the coach gave me my trophy for today's victory. I looked at soda after taking it and he just kissed my forehead, I blushed and tried to hide my face from him. I loved him so much. I just never told him. Damn it.

"U know u should celebrate ur win today y/n." (Soda)

"Ohh.. I uhh don't think that's necessary."

"Oh Com'on u have too." (Soda)

"Well...alright then."

"How about dinner tonight?" (Soda)

"I'd love too."

"Alright then, I'll pick u up at 8." (Soda)

I smiled and turn my head blushing, soda then caressed my cheek and made me look at him; his eyes stared into mine as he planted a small kiss on my lips. I blushed as he kissed me. I wanted to tell him then and there that I love him, but I don't wanna sound desperate. I felt his tounge entwr my mouth and my breath hitched, felling the unexpected pleasure. I was too shock to kiss back, but it felt like his tou ge was going down my throat. I moaned a lil ans kissed him in return. We broke the kiss and a string of saliva on out tounges.

My face felt like it was burning up, and he just chuckled. I didn't have a chance to say anything before my team mates surround me again; I tried to push through but I couldn't. And by the time the team left me alone, soda was gone. Around 8:00 that night I got dressed and waited for soda to come; while I waited I was thinking of ways to tell soda I loved him. Then my door bell rang- that must be him. I went to see and it was him, I blushed pink when I saw him. Soda gently took my hand and kissed it, I giggled a lil and he smiled down at me.