Omega johnny x Alpha y/n: (i have mixed feelings about this)

Johnny p.o.v

I was sitting in the lot on the pavment whipping my tears away, I normally go here or the Curtis house when I'm running away from my abusive parents. I whipped my tears and rubbed my sore arm, this is the 5th time this week I've been treated like a animal. I sniffed as the tears stopped rolling down my cheeks; as I rubbed my sore arm and cleaned my bruises I looked up seeing a alpha looking down at me. I looked away in shame with my face flushed from embarrassment, they simply sat down in front of me on their knees and looked at me in the eyes.

Their eyes were piercing and beautiful. I couldn't help but stare at them. Without a word, they ripped off their shirt tail and wrapped it around my sore. Turned out it was broken. They aided me and whip my tears with a smirk. They gave me some food, got up and left. I wanted to thank them but, I wanted to know their name.

"Wait! What's ur name?"

They only gave me the side eye with a smirk stopping in their tracks. I looked at them shyly.. but they only kept walking. I was frozen there. Like I couldn't move.. I soon pulled myself together and went to the Curtis house. And that's when the drama started.

"Hold up, wait a minute..a alpha came to ur rescue and saved u?"
*dally: alpha*

"Y-yes"

"Wow...that's new" *Two-bit: beta*

"Well I'll be damn." *darry: alpha*

"So what eles happened? Did u get their name?" *Sodapop: beta*

"N-no"

"Why not?" *pony: beta*

"They didn't tell me."

"So a alpha that showed up like superman/supergirl..showed up out of nowhere- healed ur wounds and feed u, then disappeared?" *steve: alpha*

I only nodded as I take a sip of the water, that darry gave me a lil while ago. They was just about as shocked as I was. Dally just chuckled, and reached for his bear on the floor.

"Well Johnny cake, looks like u- got a mystery person."

I just sat there not responding, just can't get my mind off it. Who was that person?. That night I didn't go back home I stayed at the Curtis house. I was laying in ponyboy old room and staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep thinking about that mystery person. But after staring up at the ceiling that seems like forever, I finally fell asleep.

The next day, we all went into to the grocery store for something things. I didn't get much of anything but darry let me get anything I want, I liked sweets so I grabbed something simple. After dally and two-bit getting us kicked out for a dare. To yell in the store microphone on the announcement speaker. After that we heard it was a rumble, near the lot. Dally was the first one to get there.

While we watched the rumble against a soc and greaser, I finally spotted my mystery person. They were in the one in a fight with a soc. Being in complete shock, I tapped darry and pointed at them. I was amazed at their fighting abilities; it was flawless, and graceful. Darry just chuckled as, the others started to tease me. After they won the fight, they looked into the crowd and eventually looked at me.