ponyboy x fem y/n: night club

Y/n p.o.v

I was at the Curtis house with ponyboy, for a movie night. The others convinced darry to come with them to Buck's for a party then going to a rumble. Darry told pony to stay home, cuz he wasn't old enough. Buck's parties were wild and out of control, johnny wasn't old enough himself so dally took him out to the soda shop. After they all left it was just us alone- pony looked down at me and smirked, when darrys truck left the house; me and him took off our pjs and stripped into our party clothes. My outfit was skimpy, short skirt with a tanktop that stop across my chest, and fishnet stockings. Ponyboy wore black pants, and fish net shirt; that showed his abs ans muscular toned body.

I blushed while my eyes looked at him up and down, the heels of my shoes started to click against the hard wooden, floor as I approached him. He pulled me into his arms, and smirked down at me. I kissed his neck as his hands began to find his way under my skirt; groping my ass and squeezing it. But I gently pulled his away, and kissed his hands; he looked down at me with a smirk. I told him to wait till we get to the club first.

When we got there, it was long line of adults. We were the only 17 year olds there. The security outside the club was more than we expected, they wore all black and checking people ID. We didn't have our ID- we were stuck in a situation till we got an idea. All lot of people were growing impatient, so they started to walk in; so we took this chance to blend into the crowd and sneak in. After sneaking we were amazed at this club's design.

It had a upstairs dance floor, a bar counter, drinking booths, and stripper polls in certain places on the dance floor.

(Just go along with it I never been to a club)

The music was loud, and hard. Everyone was dirty dancing on the dance floor; and it didn't take long for me and pony to go to the dance floor. But first we had some drinks, then went to the dance floor, I let the music take control of my body and started dancing. Pony had a drink I one hand, and humped on me from me from behind; i was bent for the hands on my knees as I shake my ass against his crotch area. His right hand was wrapped around my waist, and his left hold a drink.

As we humped on each other, I could feel ponyboy getting hard. I went faster and he grew harder; he drank his drink then pulled me straight till I'm standing up properly. He then started to hump on me more, and I decided to shake my ass on him. As we grind against each other, his hands went to my hips and started to play with my skirt; his hands were slowly sliding my skirt off.

"Com'on y/n..back it up for me~"

I slowly slide down letting my cunt against his cock, that was bulging in his pants. Yes, I'm not wearing panties.. As I slowly raised back up his hand went to grope my breasts under my tanktop. Ponyboys cock was growing harder, as I kept grinding against his harden dick. As we danced people started to crowd around us cheering us on. Ponyboy hand explored all over my body as I dipped my hips down and back against his cock over and over again.

I didn't take long for his hands to find its way underneath my short skirt, and started to finger me. I moaned as the loud music, was still blasting; toning out my moans. Ponyboys face was red with blush, and his cock was speaking for itself.

We soon found our way off the dance floor, and into a public restroom; pony bent me over till I was facing the wall, hands against the wall, and my ass was presented in front of him. Ponyboy walked up behind me and unzipped his pants, he cock was standing up straight. It's twitching and dripping with pre-cum. My pussy was exposed under my skirt because I wore no panties; his cock then entered my vagina and it made wet, and lewd sounds.

His thrusts were hard, deep and pleasing. My moans echoed in the bathroom, and the sound of skin slapping skin filled the bathroom.

"Ponyboy~!!~AHHHHHH~ right there~!!"

He then leaned against me, his chest pressed into my back and his hands started grope my breast as he continued to thrust into me.

"This is what u wanted, right?~"

He then coverd my mouth with one hand, but continued to fuck me like a wild bull. With each thrust he made, I picked me up off the floor a lil; the heels of my shoes clucking against the hard marvel floor tiles. It felt like hours with him in that bathroom, but it was the best. Ponyboy unexpectedly came inside of me without warning. My legs were shaking, and my body was trembling. I slowly slide down the wall; and landed on the floor gently.

Pony chuckled then picked me up bridal style, leaving the puddle of cum on the floor. As we exit the bathroom, some policeman came looking for two 17 year olds. That was our time to go. As we snuck out the into a back alley, I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled myself into his chest. I hope darry wouldn't know we snuck out, cuz he'll skin us both.

Ponyboy p.o.v

To be honest I was scared shirtless about going to this club, but now that I've been there with y/n that was fun. We have to go back again sometime, maybe next time y/n can strip for me. As we got home from the club, we went to the shower; and put on our comfy clothes. We threw our clothes in the washing machines, and after we hide them in out room. Y/n turned on the movie, and I grabbed the snacks from the cabinet.

After we had everything set we, played the movie so they wouldn't know we went out to a club. Y/n fast forward it to the end of the movie, so it was be easy to play off. Darry and the others came back after 20 minutes, they went to a rumble and the hospital. Because darry started to get cramp, and he got bite in ass by a dog. And dally laughed his ass off plopping down in the chair.

"Yall what happened to darry?" (Y/n)

"I got bit in the ass, by a fuckin dog. After we left the rumble the fuzz came, so we hand to jump over a fence. The dog see me I see him. I was climbing over the fence. And it bite me."

Dally laughed his ass off while two-bit drank a beer; the other sat down next to us and smiled.

"Well how was the movie?" (Soda)

It's was alright..(y/n)

Sofa chuckled and rustled pony hair, me pony decided to call it a night, and head to bed.  Steve turned off the vcr and turn it to the new. They news reported that two 17 year olds snuck into the club in town; and snuck out when police arrived. They said the two 17 year olds weren't identified, but police are still suspicious.

That kept us in the clear. We headed up to our room and hide or outfits in the closet and buried it. After getting away with it, we went to bed.

Y/n p.o.v

I layed on ponyboys bare chest, and giggled. He wrapped his arm around me and his other at the back of his head. Before we fell asleep I kissed his lips and snuggled against him.

"Love u pony"

"I love u too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

This may not be my best but I hope yall enjoy, I did this because I was bored and wanna try something new. I might make a part idk yet. And I know this was requested, thank u so much and I know u want spice but that coming soon, can't make promises but its coming.. the spice u deserve...dont forget to hit the follow button, leave and comment and vote. Yall come back now. I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.