Ponyboy x male y/n: 💞you and me💞

Ponyboy p.o.v

Life was great when u finally graduated and move out the house; y/n and darry made an agreement that once I graduated I can move in with him in his house- living with y/n was like dream. I loved him deeply; although we argue sometimes..I love him. I was laying across the couch reading when y/n came home from work; to me in my eyes this feeling between us..It felt like we were married. Although y/n is 2 years older than me.

As the time went on y/n didn't come home; he must've had a late shift. Around 6:56 he finally came home, I sat up as he walked in.

"Hi love."

"Hi pony." (Y/n)

That's funny he always calls me a "baby" or something cute. The look on his face was a frown and a lil anger. That's not like him.

"Bad day?"

"..yea."

I put my book down and walked to him, helping him undress. Y/n's face expression was a glare and frown; as tall as y/n is, I can't reach his face without standing on my tiptoes. I gave him a small peek on the lips and that made his face red; he looked down at me and kissed my nose.

"U okay?"

"...no." (y/n)

"Wanna talk about it?".

"No." (Y/n)

"Want cuddles?"

"Yes please." (Y/n)

After he took a shower, and changed his clothes we went upstairs to cuddle in bed and I was hiding his him to me; although he hand his face in my chest I run my fingers through his hair. Hoping that'll give some comfort.

"Does that feel better?"

He nodded yes, and I chuckled. Y/n then looked up at me loomed up at me with sadness in his eyes, but he looked happy at the same time. He's stressing and having a bad day.

"Wanna talk about?"

He didn't reply but a few moments later I was trying so hard not laugh at his ranting..

"It was at lunch time when I had my sandwich the way I wanted, I then slapped under the a tree at the construction cite; then a bird sbatch my sandwich." (Y/n)

"Oh I'm sorry." (I tried not to laugh at his complaining.)

"That was my sandwich, I made it." (Y/n)

"No way...I'm sorry love."

I heard him whimper with sarcasm as if he was crying.

"Not fair." (Y/n)

I tried not to laugh so I continued to run my fingers through his hair, and gently rubbed his back side with my other hand. I asked if anything else happened and he complained as he smuttered his face in my chest; y/n lost his phone, his cut his finger on a piece of metal, a bird stole his sandwich, and he got a speeding ticket on the way home.

I kissed his head and tried not to laugh. He looked at me with aggravation and sadness.

"Don't laugh it ain't funny." (Y/n)

"I'm sorry *sarcasm*"

I kissed his lips and held him close to me, soon after he fell asleep. I gently got off the bed and went downstairs to make his favorite dinner, and pay his speeding ticket. I hope this'll make him feel better.

Y/n p.o.v

After taking my nap I woke up not seeing ponyboy, I looked around the room and not see him. I sighed and was about to get out of bed when I saw pony walk in with a tray of food- my favorite food at that.. pony sat the tray on my lap, I blushed as he did this and he sat beside me. He took my finger and put a band-aid  on it where it was bleeding, sometimes I wonder where I'd be without him.

"Thanks pony."

"Nonneed to thank me." (Pony)

He said while he leaned over to kiss my cheek. Pony made me my favorite food, and practically listened to my ranting. Pony was the only thing I needed right now; we ate dinner together and put the tray on the nightstand. Soon after we ended up cuddling again. Pony maybe a lot of things but I love him, and I plan to keep it that way.

Just the two of us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this short story, and if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments. Now I to make this quick cuz my teacher complaining, yall come back now

I love each and everyone of yall; ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.