soda x y/n: POSSESSIVE 💕🔪😍 pt4 teaser

Y/n p.o.v

"Master~!!..please, slow down~!!"

Soda was fucking me from behind, as he pulled my leash makin it gard for me to breath; as he thrust in to me aggressively..I could hear johnny moans echoed rapidly. They had us both on the floor on all 4s like animals, but dally had johnny in doggy style; and me. Backshot. My back was aching from this position; but this was my punishment.

"U think we're gonna let u leave?~ ur sadly mistaken~" (Dally)

"Master~!! *ahh fuck~* please spare me~" (Johnny)

Our moans echoed throughout the basement, and they weren't planning to stop anytime soon. Soda told me I couldn't cum without permission, he pulled me by my hair and made me look up at him. This made me wanna cum. As I looked up at him his eyes we're piercing.

"Stick out ur tounge~" (soda)

I did as told, and looked up at him; he then kissed me. As he kissed me I felt his tounge lick mine, and his tounge explored my mouth. And I felt drool dripping from the side of my mouth, and my nail gripped onto the cold basement floor.

"Ohh master~!!" (Johnny)

I heard Johnny moan out, my eyes darted across to johnny; and I blushed. Dallys cock was deeply inside him, one hand stroking his cock, and Dally pulled his hair to make him look up at him. They made eye contact for a minute, and Dally bit on Johnny's neck. His moans, and groans grew louder. Then dally stuck his fingers down Johnny's throat, and making him gag. As I looked at them with my red face, and being fucked aggressively; I felt soda yank my leash to look up at him.

He wasn't playing with me, and his eyes stared into my soul. He then leaned downward ontop of me, till his chest pressed against my back. Being in doggy style like this was amazing, and sore. Soda hand knife to my neck and looked down into my eyes.

"What are u lookin at so DARLING~" (soda)

"N- nothin *ohh fuck~* master~!!"

I looked at them again, and saw johnny looking at me; we held hands again. As we looked at each soda then thrust into me deep, and hard getting my attention. But dally slapped johnny across his face. From Johnny's face expression, he was enjoying this. And his eyes was filled with tears of pleasure.

"U wanna go with dally huh?~" (soda)

"N, no~ *agh ohh~* Ur the only one for me~"

"It looks u have other INTENTIONS~" (soda)

"U wanna go with soda don't u?~ daddy can't please u?~ is that what it is~" (dally)

"N- no master~ i *fuck~!!* belong to u~" (Johnny)

They didn't say anything else but pulled out, and stood over us. Me and Johnny were looking at each still in doggy style; as we were catching out breathe..they picked us up gave to one another. I had dally and johnny had soda, they put us back in doggy style on the floor. Dally hand one hand on the side my head pushing down on me, and his other to hold both my hands behind my back. Like I police putting hand cuffs on me. Johnny looked at me in the same situation; his face expression reads:

(Good luck)

And from that I knew...I was gonna die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this teaser, and will be prepared for pt 4. So get ur popcorn, hot chips, candy, anything to nibble on. And enjoy ur spicy gift~.

But anywho I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. Now yall come back!!

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.