dally x fem y/n: 👑my princesses👑

Y/n p.o.v

After being married to dally for 3 fantastic years, we've had twin girls a year ago. And over time dally became a girl dad- playing in make up, dress up, tea party, anything for his girls. And without a doubt dally picked up a job. I was so proud of him. After saving enough money dally bought a nice house that's not the far from the Curtis house; I was downstairs washing dishes when I heard laughter coming from upstairs, I know they was either playing dress up or just tickling each other.

I dried my hands and went upstairs hearing the laughter from my girls, and dally laughing himself. I peeked open the door and smiled at this sight. Sandra was putting make up on dallys face, and Kimberly had him in one of my dresses, wearing heels, and put a crown on his head. I smiled and felt a wave of different emotions. Pride, love, and amazed. Dallas Winston one of the toughest greasers, became a girl dad.

"I now pronounce u, princess Dakota." (Kimberly)

"Thank u darling, I feel so honored." (Dally)

"U look very beautiful." (Sandra)

"Thank u dear." (Dally)

I saw dally hugged them and I smiled. I gently closed the door quietly and headed back downstairs, after a while I heard then playing tea party, and they just play all day.

Dally p.o.v

I never wanted.to admit it but I loved being a girl dad, seeing my lil girls smiling brought me joy. They did my nails, put make up on me, did my hair, and just loveable. Soon a lil while later the fell asleep. I smiled and kissed their foreheads, I gently put them down in me and y/n's bed, and tuck them in. I cleaned our mess off the floor, and looked back at the putting their toys in the toy box.

Being a dad was a lot of responsibility but this was a privilege most people don't get; before leaving I kissed their cheeks- I turned off the light but left the bedroom window curtains stay open for some light, I left the room with a smile on my face. Going downstairs I see y/n cooking dinner. If it wasn't for this woman.. I'd never be a dad.

Y/n p.o.v

I was cooking dinner when I felt arms wrap around my waist, I smiled when he felt him put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Hi love"

"I just wanna thank u." (Dally)

"Why love? *chuckle*"

"Cuz of u, u gave me the greatest gift of all. Being a dad is awesome. Thank u." (Dally)

I blushed and felt tears of joy form in my eyes, I turned to face and hugged him. Dallys eyes was piercing and he kissed me. I loved him, although he was still dressed like a princess. Regardless I love him, then I felt my lil munchkins hugged my leg. They looked up at us and smiled. We're just one big nutty family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this short story, and this was made for fun. But anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow up, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.