darry x male y/n: 😏🥰late night😏🥰

Darry p.o.v

I was laying in my bed trying to sleep; but I couldn't. I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned till I just ended up on my back- looking up at the ceiling and listening to the silence. Soda was married and moved out, pony and the others was out of town. So it was me and y/n, I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. Sighing in frustration I got out of bed, I walked down the hallway to y/n's room.

It felt weird asking tif I could sleep with him, but I honestly- wanted too. I had feelings for him for about 6 months; I loved everything about him. Although I never told y/n. I was about to knock on his door but, he opened it. Towering over me. I was 6'2, and he was 7'0. I felt my face heating up when he smiled down at me.

"Hi darry~" (y/n)

"H- Hi y/n."

"Why ur up so late? U got work I the morning." (Y/n)

"Yes but-"

"But what?" (Y/n)

"I can't sleep.. but y are u so late?"

"I was going to the kitchen, but seeing u right now makes me feel warm, and fuzzy" (y/n)

I blushed and shyly looked down, I just looked up again; to him smirking as he leaned against the door frame- arms and smirking. I couldn't but blush.

"U wanna sleep with me, don't u?." (Y/n)

All I could do was nod and blush; y/n gently took my hand and lead me in the guest room, he lead me to his bed and sat down beside me. I blushed as his hand gently lifted my chin, to look at him.

"Can't sleep?~" (y/n)

"..no"

"U tried liquor?" (Y/n)

"Ur funny.."

Y/n lifted my chin to his face, then gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I blushed as I just practically melted in his embrace. I kissed him back, not wanting him to stop. After sometime I felt myself getting sleepy, y/n pulled me in his chest; and wrapped his arms around me.

I closed my eyes about to fall asleep, but I wanted to feel y/n's soft lips again.

"Y/n?"

"Yea?" (Y/n)

"I uhh-"

"Ur gettin shy on me?~" (y/n)

I blushed and buried my face in his chest, as he patted my back. Golly- I wanted him so bad.

"I.. I wanna say- i.. love u."

"I love u too~" (y/n)

He lifted my face out his chest, and kissed me again. I instantly held onto him; I felt his tounge explore my mouth- and I just couldn't refuse. We pulled away leaving a string of saliva on our tounges. Y/n blushed and chuckled, feeling my face heating up I chuckled myself.

"I came in here to sleep with u, not stay up all night."

"Alright then..~" (y/n)

With that he pinned me beneath him, and whispered in my ear.

"If u wanted to 'sleep' with me.. u could said so~" (y/n)

I blushed realizing what he ment, which I did want. He leaned up sitting ontop of me; and taking out his hard cock from his pj pants. I blushed so hard, it felt like my cheeks was on fire.

"Now be a good boy and spread ur legs~" (y/n)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story, this was supposed to be fluff; but I decided a lil spice wouldn't hurt. But anyway I hope yall enjoy this story.

Don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋.