Darry x y/n: 🤭💜spoil rotten🤭💜

I could imagine darry coming home from work, stressed, tired and just plain out... sleepy. But when he gets home- he takes his shoes off and plopped on the couch. Face first.

U see this and walked over, and gently kissed his forehead. U greeted him, u know he was extremely tired if he waves without a word. U know darry works hard so the day, u treated him. While he was sleeping in the couch cution. U ran him a nice hot bath, with flagrant soaps, some rose petals.. and light candles.

U come back downstairs and see him still have his face in the couch, so U got him up so he wouldn't smutter himself. When he looked at u- he looked like a zombie. But u gently smiled and took him upstairs to the bathroom. And when u open the door for him, he's in aww. Although he tells u.. that u shouldn't have done this. And ur like

"I know, but u deserve it, now shut up and relax."

Jw just chuckled at u. After helping him strip his clothes, u help him in the tube.. he was too sleepy to do it himself. U let him relax, and massage him at the same time.

While he relaxed, u made some food for him; and u feed him. And I also could imagine u.. putting him in a white bathrobe, with his hair tied in a white towel. And u just give him a foot massage in bed.

U just spoiled him- cuz he works to hard. And don't slow down. So u pamper him; spoiling him for that night. Plus I'd feel like he'd fall asleep when u put his head on ur lap, or giving him a back massage. and sing a lil something for him.

After all ur spa treatments, he's out like a blown light bulb. When u go a give him a kiss on the cheek- u can see a smile on his face. And this makes u happy- to see him happy. And finally relaxed.

U can hear him mumble a "thank u" and "i love u" in his sleep.

With a smile u chuckled and fell asleep with him in your arms

"I love u too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this short story, and I decided to that yall can make requests again. If I can't get yalls requests do.. please don't think I don't want to do them, it's just I can get very busy with other things and I forget. But anyway I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness.

Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.