Johnny x y/n: happy bday y/n pt 3

Y/n p.o.v

I didn't take me long to walk to the nearest sex story in town, but I did buy another cock ring for dally. I'm not gonna let him get anyway with anything.

Dally p.o.v

I walked in the Curtis house to find it empty, so I made myself at home and grabbed me a beer out the fridge. I plopped down on the couch, and lazily turned on the TV. As I watched TV I heard thumping noise from somewhere. I assumed it was a cat at the back of the house, but it got louder. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, and went to see what it was.

It was coming up from upstairs, so I headed upstairs to the room it was coming from. I opened the door to see johnny handcuffed to the headboard; I walked over to him to un-cuff him. Johnny smiled with a blushing face, but his face turn in to shock when he looked behind me. All I could remember was being handcuffed to the headboard of the bed; and naked with a cock vibrator.

Y/n p.o.v

I just chuckled and turned on the vibrators; johnny tossed his head side to side, and Dally through his head back arching his back. Their eyes opened slowly to look at me, and I licked my lips in satisfaction.

"Ur so~ fuck~ evil~" (dally)

"U haven't seen evil~"

I turned up the rating on dallys cock ring, and watch his back arch off the bed; I just chuckled and smirked.

"Now~ tell me dally, why u gave johnny the idea to tease me on his bday?~"

"Fucck~ y/n..please~" (dally)

"Answer me~"

"AHHHH~ y/n~.." (dally)

The handcuffs rattled against the headboard of the bed, johnny looked at dallys cock dripping with pre-cum. I noticed him staring so; I turned on his vibrator. 10. His eyes screwed shut, his back arched in the air and his cock dripping with cum. His back finally dropped back on the bed, his legs squirming and kicking on the bed. His cum splattered on the bed, and some landed on dallys chest. And he just smiled.

"After our punishment..ahh fuck~ u want a menage TWA?~" (dally)

(I can't spell it, just another way for a 3 way)

I then turned on dallys cock ring to 10, and his cum splattered everywhere; I looked at them both and smirked.

"Dally~ answer me~"

"AHHHHHH~ johnny...wanted to ahh~" (dally)

"Johnny~ answer~"

"I wanted~ to feel u~ I couldn't help myself..I want to hear u say my name~" (Johnny)

After 2 hours of punishment I finally broke them; I could see lil hearts in their eyes. Thier breathes were slowly but heavy; I turned up the vibrator to 20.

"Y/n~!!..please~AHHHHHH fuck~!! (Johnny)

"Fuck~!!..y/n~!!" (Dally)