Darry x Y/n: My darling

Darry p.o.v

I didn't know how much time and money one person, can spend in a mall but I think they broke the world's record. We've been in the mall for 2 hour straight- buying different clothes from different places. And of course I had to carry the boxes, and bags. But I'm not really worried about that; I'm worried about y/n. I asked what's wrong but the shrugged it off with an accuse.

"Nothing I just wanted to go shopping with you."

I was lost in though when I heard crying from a dressing room- I knocked on the door and asked if y/n was okay. They said their fine but I can hear them sniffing from the other side. I was garbed the door handle, about to walk in. But they said don't. They wouldn't tell me what's wrong so- I just talked to them on the other side.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

"-nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..I'm fine."

I wasn't buying that; their mostly happy, chipper, and energetic. But now their sad, grouchy, and quite; I know y/n better than anybody and this isn't them. After more time of them trying on different, I got impatient. I asked if I can come in again, and still got the same answer. They're so stubborn. And I couldn't walk in cause the door was locked, so I grabbed some box, stacked them on top of each, and climbed through the opening top of the dressing room.

The shrieked from me scaring them, quickly apologized as I looked at them in confusion, I didn't know what they were hiding- but they looked adorable in the outfit. They turned in shame and asked me to leave- but I didn't.

"Darry, leave-"

"Why?"

"-i don't want you to see me like this."

"Like what?"

"Darry don't pretend you don't see how- how bigger u gotten."

"-y/n you can't help if your a plus size.."

"I'm not plus size im fat okay? Darry just leave."

I gently took pulled them over to the mirror, and hugged them from behind. Making them look at their self. Their blushing face made me smile, as I kissed their soft cheeks.

"Y/n I love you with all my heart, no matter what size u maybe. You're mine and mine alone, your soft squishy body is adorable and breath taking. Your soft, huggable, cuddly- and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love every inch of you. And I always will love you."

As I hugged them from behind, I saw them coverd their mouth and started to cry. They turned to me and hugged me, I gently kissed their lips. I whiped their tears and kissed their soft cheeks. Their beautiful smile brought me joy in my heart. I love them so.

Y/n p.o.v

I smiled brightly as he hugged me tightly- as I held on to him I felt so loved, and wanted. We then left thr dressing room and went home to try on the outfits, I decied to model the clothes I chose. With every choice of clothes that I modeled for him, I could see his dick growing harder while, he sat on the edge of the bed watching. Giving him the side view, front, and back. And next thing I knew, he pulled me on the bed and pinned me.

I heard him chuckle as my face light up with bright red, he then kissed my lips deeply. When we pulled leaving a thin string of saliva on our tounges, I pulled him closer and licked his lips again. Darry hands began to take off my shirt, and to rub my nipples. The pleasure of him rubbing his thumbs on my nipples, in a circular motion made me moan his name. His large hands left my chest, and pulled my pants off. Craving his touch I began to rub his cock through his pants.

(I'm lazy so imma wrap it up)

3 hours I was laying ontop darry, while his cum was flowing out of me. We both layed there naked and breathing heavily. He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me in for a kiss. Darry brushed my matterd hair off my sweaty skull- them caressed my cheek. He kissed my lips as I layed me head on his chest. I closed my eyes in happiness, satisfaction, and wonder.

"How did I get do lucky to have this man?"

As I layed there on his chest, with satisfaction I felt his hands squeezing my plush thighs. I blushed looking up at him- he looked down at me and smirked.

He wasn't down with me. Yet. But I ain't complaining. I loved when he squeezed me, I snapped out of my thoughts when he called my name. His eyes were filled with love and affection. His smile made my heart flutter.

"I love you dearly. You mean everything to me, Your body is perfect- your cute face, your soft and squishy belly that I love so mush. and those thick thighs~; I love you with every fiber of my being. Promise me you won't put yourself down again."

"I promise."

"Good."

And with that we've started making love all over again- holding on to each other. Making me feel so loved, with a longing desire. It was now 5:36 pm in the middle of the day when, we finally were done. After riding him like a stallion, I fell down ontop of him and he wrapped his arms around my body. Sooner then later we woke up to the sound of the phone ringing- he answered the phone with one hand, and holding me in the other.

Darry hung up the phone moments later, while he chuckled. We got a noise complaint. Both of us shrugged it off and cuddled in each other arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yo

I know this might be terrible I ain't know, but I'm tired so I had to wrap things up. But I hope yall still enjoy it. Remember to vote, comment, and follow so you won't miss anything. I love each and everyone of yall: 💕✌