soda x y/n: POSSESSIVE 💕🔪😍 PT 2

Y/n p.o.v

I looked up at soda as he used the knife to gently, traces underneath my chin. His cock was directly in front of my face, and that was in my face. He pulled me by the leash again, till my lips practically kissed his cock.

"Answer me DARLING~ what were u too doing in that alleyway?~ *chuckle* don't lie to me~"

Yep. He lost his mind. My eyes began to fill with tears from fear; and worry. Soda then leaned downward kissing my forehead. He warned me one last time to answer, and I could feel the tip of his cock gently pressing against my lips..and the blade ridges was now pressed under my chin. I couldn't pull away, cuz he'll pull me back with the leash; and that was cut under my chin. His eyes were filled with jealousy, and lust.

"Me and Johnny went in the alleyway to talk about something~"

"What did u talk about?~" (soda)

"We talked about things that only friends should talk about.."

He didn't like my answer, cuz he moved the knife from under my chin; and pulled the leash. His cock was siting on the inside of my lips; I looked up at him, on all fours. His glare was piercing into my soul.

"Answer me~" (soda)

"But I did.."

And with that he shoved his cock down my throat, and making me gag. He started thrusting into my mouth deeply; and I can feel the blade ridges scratching underneath my chin. With every thrust, he made my body moved; while I was on all I was in all fours.

"DARLING~ UR PUSHING IT~"

He pulled out of my mouth, and I started coughing and filling my lungs with air; he wasn't like himself. His dark brown eyes was piercing, into my eyes. My heart was racing with fear and excitement. Soda dragged the knife from under my chin, to my throat, and to my chest. I looked up at him, and he just smiled. I was confused.

"Oh darling~ plz tell me ur mine and only mine~" (soda)

"I..I'm yours master."

"Say it like u mean it~" (soda)

"I'm yours master~"

"Then tell me what you two were doing in that alleyway~" (soda)

"We were talking about going on a date-"

He instantly shoved his cock down my throat, thrusting aggressively before I could finish mysentence. I couldn't breathe in the process, but I was also enjoying it. My gagging was loud, and my moans echoed rapidly. Soda just kept thrusting into me, with a frown on his face.

"What kind of date? Are u planning to leave me?" (Soda)

I gaged constantly while his cock was going down my throat, deeper than before. I felt tears running down my cheeks while my gags started to get caught in my breathe.

"Answer me DARLING~" (soda)

Was all he said before he pulled his cock out of my mouth; after he pulled out- I gasped for air. My lungs were filled with air once again- soda then picked me up off the ground till we were at eye level. He layed me down on the bed, with me on all fours facing the head board.